I saw him just a few feet away from my car. Wait. Is that what he's planning to do? This idiot doesn't even have the keys!

Maybe I should play along, let him think he's getting away. Yep, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I took a step forward, then pretended to fall in pain and clutched my ankle.
"Ahhh," I screamed for extra effect.

Terry let out an evil laugh and opened my car door rather aggressively. Ugh, now I have to off clean the handle!

It only took him a few seconds to realize that he forgot the key, and in that time I was able to quietly get up and stand behind him without him noticing me.

"Looking for this?" I asked. He jumped and slowly turned around to see me dangling my keys above his head.

"Well!" I yelled when he didn't answer. He jumped again at my sudden raise of voice.

"I-I uhh, It-It's not like that!" He stuttered.

"I-I uhh, I-I'm pretty sure it is" I mimicked.

"Now let's go, I don't have all day," I said and roughly dragged him inside by the arm.

"No! I'm sorry, please! I didn't mean it!" He cried as I dragged him to the elevator.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you're lucky I'm not bringing you to floor X. Now if you don't shut up, I will lock you down there with no food, then torture you to death."

Thankfully that made him keep quiet, and I decided to take him to floor 4. The elevator started its descent shakily, I really hate when it does that. I feel like it will fall, and since we have 8 floors, I don't think we'd survive. Not that I care if Terry dies.

The elevator dinging interrupted my thoughts. I silently dragged Terry to room 102. We have a lot of rooms, but usually barely 2 or 3 per floor are occupied at a time.

Once we got into the room, Terry really started freaking out. He squirmed in my grip and started screaming.
"No, let me go! I'm sorry, I'll do anything!" He cried out.

"Do the crime, do the time. But I'm this case, not the time." I said and strapped him up to some ropes. In this room there's chains and ropes hanging from the ceiling. There's also a whole shelf of torture items on a wall.

I really want to get this over with and go home, so I decided on stealing Andrew's idea of cutting off every single one of his fingers. Then I'll do the 30 cuts thing.

The 30 cuts thing is where you place 30 cuts all along someone's body, 4 on an arm, 7 on each leg, 6 on their face, and finally 13 on their stomach. You then let them bleed out to death.

I started by cutting off his index finger.  Blood sprayed everywhere and his scream was literally going to explode my eardrums, so I had to put a gag in his mouth. I like it better that way anyways.

Over the course of the next 20 minutes, I cut off every single one of his fingers.
"This is for touching what's mine," I lectured and switched knifes for 30 cuts.

About halfway through the cuts on his stomach, he somehow managed to swing his legs and kicked me in the stomach.

"YOU SON OF A B*ITCH!!" I pulled out my gun, aimed, and shot him in the throat. I've done enough anyways.

He started spitting up blood through his gag and it spilled all over the floor.
"That's disgusting," I mumbled to myself and left the room. Someone else can clean it up later.

I walked to the exit and checked the time and saw that it's almost 6:00pm. Cove should wake up soon, maybe I can see her.

I stepped outside and felt something wet. I looked up and realized that it's raining, no, pouring. Great.