Change

Scarlett's POV.

A lot of things has changed from last year. Seeing every day as a new day is now my new normal.

New house plus new town equals to new me. It's time to accept the change and moving forward.

Knock! Knock!

"Honey, wakeup! I am sure you don't wanna be late on your first day of school." I hear my mom on the other side of my bedroom door.
"Yess mom, I'll be down stairs in 30 minutes." I said getting up from my bed.

Alekstin High School. My new school, hope so I get to see some familiar faces, or not.

I went to bathroom, did my business.

I decided to wear blue jeans and green colour full sleeves crop top .
I did my shoulder length hair in half bun.
Applied eyeliner and lip gloss.
Checked myself in mirror before leaving my room.

---------*--------

" Are all the formalities completed at schools?" My mom asked while eating her breakfast.
"Yes". All the formalities were done yesterday, so I don't have to worry about it today. All I have to do is get my schedule.

"And don't forget to attend your session honey." She said with sympathetic smile,placing her palm on mine.

Session? Yes people, Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) session.
I have been getting treatment for my anger issues. In my old town,I was familiar with everyone at the sessions. And I guess,those were really helpful.

"Yes,mom."I returned the smile.

Alteast this year taught me how to keep myself calm, 'by avoiding people'.

--------*-------

Ethan's POV.

"NO WAY IN HELL I AM GOING TO THAT PLACE , WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT FUCKING THING IN YOUR HEAD? " I yelled from my bedroom, pacing back and forth.

"Mind your language, young man. you're talking to your father". I heard him from the other side of door.

I Picked my bag and went toward door.

As I opened the door, I saw two different reactions in front of me.

One was from my father, shooting glares at me and to which I glared back.
One was from my mother, whose light green eyes were in tears due to my outburst. "P-Please...Ethan"and that's where I melted down a bit.

I don't wanna be reason for her tears, I wanna be reason to her smile.

I sighed. "Mom.." I said wiping her tears "Fine, I'll go". I have to give it a shot, just for her.