Worst Fates

So, I'm gonna warn you now, this gets dark. There are going to be..... some uncomfortable implications, for lack of better words. Just a fair warning. Also, It's pretty long. 

Over the next two weeks, Iida, Ojiro, and I all improve in leaps and bounds. Iida now has different kicks for his Recipro burst, and Ojiro's endurance has increased significantly. My constant fights with Mirko and my intense speed training on my own have increased my reaction time. 

On the Final day, after a fight between Iida, Ojiro and me, which I barely won, Mirko congratulates us, and springs a proposition on us. 

"Come to my place for a party!" She say, smiling like hell. 

"Why?" I ask, looking at her a bit suprised. 

"Well, I want to congratulate you guys for your hard work!" She says, smiling even wider, if that was possible. 

"Did I hear party?" Mina asks, overhearing out conversation

"No." I reply, but Mirko smiles

"Actaully, screw it. HEY! PARTY AT MY PLACE FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!" Mirko shouts, and class 2-A cheers, save a few people. 

"FUCK THAT!" Bakugo shouts, and I sigh

"Stop being such a buzzkill, Bakugo. Besides, your girlfriend is gonna come, because she lives for drama. Also, watch this!" I shout, then flip him off with both hands. 

"Midoriya!" Iida shouts, and I just laugh

"I'mma change now, bye!" I shout, trying to run away, but Mirko tackles me, ending on top of me, with her hips sitting on my abs

"Oh no, I've gotta give you my phone numbers and address first." Mirko says, a threatening smile on her face. 

"Why does that sound like a threat?" I ask, and she smirks. 

"Maybe it is. Now, stay still." She says, grabbing my right hand and pulling out a sharpie. She writes down two things, then stands up. She grabs my other hand and pulls me up. 

"Tell everyone the address. Party starts at 7. I expect all of you to be there!" She says, walking away. Sighing, I shake my head like a dog, drying out my soaked hair a bit. She walks away, kick the doors open. 

"MIDORIYA!" Mineta and Kaminari shout, running up to me

"The fuck do you want?" I snarl, looking at the pair. 

"Why were you so calm with Mirko on top of you?" Mineta asks, and I see where this is going

"I wasn't. I can just control my horniness, unlike you two." I reply, and they look at me, a bit pissed. 

"You seem rather defensive, Midoriya." Mineta says, and I sigh. 

"Mineta. I know you're a horny bastard, but you need to learn to control your dick before it gets stuck in a pencil sharpener." I say, then walk off, leaving him with that vague threat. 

A few hours, later, at 4, when I've gotten a shower in, and relaxed a bit, I text Mirko.  I had already told everyone the address, and they all said they would take the train, but I'm taking my motorcycle, because I can. 

Izuku: Hey 

Mirko: You took longer than I expected, Midoriya. 

I: I was tired. 

M: Doubt it, but whatever. You ready to party?

I: Not really. 

M: Oh come on!