Bloodstained Ideals

"Then she blew herself up?" Tsukauchi asks for what seems like the fifth time. I'm currently sitting outside of Heights Alliance, well past midnight. For some reason, I was shoved into a shock blanket. And I'm being forced to take it off, because I could have a fucking meltdown or something shit. Fucking dumbasses. 

"Technically, just her head, but yes." I say, finally throwing the shock off of me, watching as it lands on the grass 30 feet from me. 

"......You said she claimed to be part of the 'Anti-Mutant League', correct?" Tsukauchi asks, and I nod

"Yeah. From what I was able to get out of her before she went all head-plosion on me, she claimed that it had worked from the shadows, never seen, never caught or some bullshit like that. From what I can pull together, her organization is fanatical, insane, and probably fairly large. They want to kill those mutation quirks, and those who support them. She was sent to kill me, Tsuyu Asui, and Fumikage Tokoyami. Had I not been awake...... she may have succeeded." I say, looking at Asui, who is being held in a hug by Tokoyami. She's looking at the ground in what appears to be shell-shock. She was the first girl to see the carnage, and she nearly puked her guts up. To be fair, so did Kaminari, Koda, Sato, and Mineta, because it's Mineta. 

"......... Kid. Did she give any indication as to who the organizations targets were?" Tsukauchi asks, and I sigh

"Outside of me, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, and Mirko........shit." I curse, then pull out my phone. I quickly file through my texts, all of them Mirko. It's all about what she heard over police comms and such, about an incident at U.A. She's asking if I'm okay. 

I: Everything's fine on my end, explain later. I quickly type out the message, then turn to look at Tsukauchi. 

"Anyway, before she pulled a kamikaze, she her last words were 'To purity'. To me, it sound's like they're trying to kill anyone with a mutation quirk, no matter how minor. That would be millions of people." I say, and he nods

"You're right........ I 'll have some officers look around, see if they can find anything." He says, and I nod. He stands up, and walks away. 

I look over at Tokoyami, and give him 'over here' motion. He nods, and looks at Yaoyorozu, nodding at her. He stands up, and walks over to me. I motion for him to follow me, and we walk to the side of the building, away from all the commotion. 

"How's Tsu?" I ask, and the raven headed boy shakes his head. 

"She's.......she doesn't know about why that woman was here. I can't bring myself to tell her." He says, and I nod. 

"That's..... more than fair. How are you?" I ask, and he merely sighs

"Blood and death do not disturb my stomach, mind or soul. However...... that woman was trying to kill both of us and Tsuyu. That is what disturbs me." He says, and I nod

"She was willing to blow up her own head. Her own fucking head, just to not get caught. They don't give a damn about their own safety. That's what worries me." I say

"So.........why did you really bring me here?" He asks, and I have a minor flashback to Todoroki during the sports festival. I shake the memory out of my head. 

"Look, you and Tsuyu are in massive amounts of danger. Frankly, I should be telling you to run far away, but I know both of you well enough to know you would never run if you could help it." I say, and the Raven-headed boy glares at me

"Do you think so low of me that I would ever run?" He says, and I shake my head

"No. You are probably the third or fourth most powerful kid in the second year. And I mean that. You and Kirishima keep switching, at least in my mind." I say