Ch11: She needs you now

Note: Pls remember that in this fan fiction the characters are around 10 and 11 years old and definitely not 6 years old like in the show! So please don't forget that when you read. Thnx! 

________________________________________________________________________________-"We've got to stop Romeo before it's too late!"

-"Okay but how? It's a work to all the team, and Gekko's not here..."

-Catboy: ..... I guess we should hurry and give him back his bracelet so he can transform and join us. I'll take the Cat car and go to him

-PJ Robot: *bleep boop* (No need to Catboy, you'll go with Owlette, I'll take the PJ Seecker and go to him)

-Owlette: You sure about this PJ Robot?

-PJ Robot: *nobs yes*

-Catboy: Okay! Come on Owlette, let's take off!

-Motsuki: No need to, Motsuki will take you to the moon without rocket

        ________________________________________________________________________

   At the meantime, while his two friends went preparing themselves, PJ Robot drove the PJ Seecker to the PJ's neightbourhood to Greg's house.

Greg was wrapped in his blanket unable to sleep still whimpering, 'til he heard a familiar sound calling him

-*Bloop* *bloop* (Gekko! We need you now!)

-Greg: *snif* Huh? *turn around and saw PJ Robot popping from his room's window* PJ Robot? What do you want?

-PJ Robot: *Fzzz Bloop* (I know how bad you feel, but right now we're on a mission and we really need you in)

-Greg: A mission huh? Why should I help? Catboy punished me and forbid me of missions 'til I stop loving Luna.... Why should I help this selfish heartbreaker anyway?

-PJ Robot: *Fzzz Bloop* (Listen, it's not his fault, Catboy just wanted to protect you and he thought he did great... He didn't expected that things will turn that bad)

-Greg: ............

-PJ Robot: *Fzzz Bloop*! (It's Romeo who you should blame! He's spyed on you and Luna Girl as he showed them everything! It's him who ruined your love with Luna Girl, not Catboy!)

-Greg:.... !? Seriously?!

-PJ Robot: *Beep Bloop* (Yes! Speaking of him, he's right now taking all over the moon fortress and about to attack HQ... And he captured Luna Girl and hold her as his prisonner! She needs you now!)

-Greg: He WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

-PJ Robot: *Fzzz Bloop* (Yep! So will you stay here and keep crying while the love of your life needs you to save her, or you will move your butt, go get that villain and rescue her?) *aiming him his bracelet*

     Without any hesitation, Greg took his bracelet and wear it "Hang on Luna! I'm coming! PJ Masks I'm on my way! Into the night to save my girlfriend!" said Greg fulled of determination

    ________________________________________________________________________

    Meanwhile, at the flying factory, Robot was preparing an army of fly bots to attack while Romeo was proudly watching them with a huge develish smile on his face...

-"No sign of the PJ Masks yet, looks like I managed to take them appart. *chuckles* Too bad your so called 'boyfriend' isn't here to see me taking all over his HQ and PJ Crystal Luna Girl. Oh I forgot! You can't hear me, you're trapped in my factory's prison cells!" said Romeo as he evily laughed

-"...........", the poor moon girl was locked up in the dark empty room, her wrists were both chained up to a wall as she was still broken hearted by losing her only crush and because of what the evil scientist did to her

-Romeo: What's wrong Luna? Did you lose your tongue after watching your crush being taken apart because of me and my prouves?

Luna Girl: ....... Romeo.... How could you?

-Romeo: That's what you get for choosing a stupid pj pest over me. None of this would happen if you accepted to date me instead, but you didn't! Since you don't wanna be my lover, you'll become my prisonner. *evil laught*

-Luna Girl: *sob* *in mind* Gekko where are you.... I really need you now....*sob* 💔

To be continued....