Ch6: Finding out!

Note: Pls remember that in this fan fiction the characters are around 10 and 11 years old and definitely not 6 years old like in the show! So please don't forget that when you read. Thnx!

________________________________________________________________________________ 

 Meanwhile, at HQ, Catboy Owlette and PJ Robot were all three gathered. 

-"Anything suspicious yet PJ Robot? " asked Catboy

-PJ Robot: *bloop* (Negative, nothing yet) 

-Owlette: Idk for you guys but have you noticed that Gekko isn't always staying with us those days? 

-PJ Robot: *bloop* *bloop* (now you mentioned, it's true that sometimes he comes to HQ alone without you and keep saying he goes to patrol around the city or to train on his powers) 

-Catboy: Wait seriously? How long have he been doing this? 

-PJ Robot: (if I'm not wrong, since you and Owlette's very first date) 

-Owlette: What!? How comes he didn't told us anything about that even now? 

-Catboy: Idk but this little guy owe us some serious answers... To the owl glid-

     He suddenly got interrupted by the HQ's doorbell that ringed, it was Motsuki. "*Eeep!* PJ Masks! Open the door now! *Eeep*! " shouted Motsuki. The two PJ Masks went outside to check what wanted the moth girl. 

-Catboy: What do you want Motsuki? 

-Motsuki: Me looking for Luna! Luna's not on Moon fortress. And where is green PJ Mask btw? 

-Catboy: Actually, we were about to go looking for him before you come

-Owlette: That's weird.... Both of Gekko and Luna Girl are missing tonight, where could they be? 

-"Maybe I can answer you guys! "

-"Romeo!? " gasped the two heroes and the moth girl as they turned to face the evil scientist boy

-Catboy: What do you want now Romeo!? We're already looking for our friend and-

-Romeo: *holding his tablet* Quiet kitty boy, I'm not here for fighting this time. I was just passing and I heard your conversation, and I have something to show you that you guys won't believe. And yes it's concerning your loopsy lizard friend and Luna Girl. 

-Motsuki: *Eeep* What is it? Is it bad? Really bad!? 

-Romeo: Remember my faithful spybot, my robot that can only film what's true? 

-Owlette: *crossing her arms* The one that you use to spy on us during the day? 

-Romeo: Yep! I was testing him few nights ago, and guess what he got? 

    Without hesitating, Romeo pulled out his tablet and displayed to Catboy, Owlette and Motsuki all the pictures and videos of Gekko and Luna Girl together. 

- *GASP* GEKKO!? LUNA!? 

-Romeo: Exactly! They were secretly dating leaving you doing all their dirty work! 

-Catboy: WHAT!? GEKKO IS DATING LUNA!? THEY CAN'THE DATE EACH OTHER! Luna Girl is a villain, and he's a hero, they can't get along! 

Motsuki: LUNA WITH LIZARD BOY!? *Eeep* Motsuki don't like PJ Masks! Motsuki don't want to Luna to date a PJ Mask! 💢

-Owlette: Wait.... So that's what he was doing during all this time? He was dating Luna Girl? That must explain all the advice he've been asking for us 

-Catboy: I can't believe it! He lied to us! 💢 Come on Owlette! Let's go get him, this little guy is in serious trouble! 💢

Owlette: Yea- Wait what!? Catboy wait! 

Motsuki: Motsuki coming too! Motsuki want to talk with Luna! 

   As they all three ran to HQ to take their vehicle, Romeo smirked as he sees them going. "Yeah go ahead PJs, go and get your little gecko boy... Just like what I planned! "