Ch4:Jealousy and naughty plan

Note: Pls remember that in this fan fiction the characters are around 10 and 11 years old and definitely not 6 years old like in the show! So please don't forget that when you read. Thnx!

________________________________________________________________________________

 It was another normal night in Tarabiscoville, Luna was in the forest resting on her lunaboard and minding her own business, she was drawing on a notebook with a moon themed cover and a few star stickers on it "Mmmmh.... Guess that taking a break of doing bad stuff wasn't a bad idea at all." she said as she couldn't stop thinking about the little gecko that took her heart.

-Luna Girl: *in mind* Oh Gekko.... How brave... How strong... How sweet.... You're maybe an annoying super hero, but that doesn't matter.... I love you....

-"Hey Luna!" said a familliar but unfriendly voice that she recognised

-Luna Girl: Huh? *Ugh* What do you want from me now Romeo?

-Romeo: *smirking* Just passing.... I was wondering, wanna hang out?

-Luna Girl: What do you mean with that?

-Romeo: Come on you know what I mean pretty moon girl? Just me and you, hanging out in town, I'm sure you'd like that don't ya?

-Luna Girl: Me? Hanging out with you?! Ewwww no thanks inventer boy! I know you're gonna try to take my moon powers as usual

-Romeo: Wha-Eh.... No.... I wouldn't do that! No way

-Luna Girl: Heh, I knew it, thanks but it's a no. I'm not hanging out with you, you're not my type of boys. *turn her back on him and keep drawing on her notebook*

-Romeo: *upset* So what's your type of boys then?

-Luna Girl: *blush a bit* Those brave and strong boys with a big soft side.... And I realised that I like those boys with beautiful green eyes ... And you should know, I like someone else which is definetly not you

-Romeo: What!? Oh come on! So I'm not worthy enought for you right?

-Luna Girl: Nope! And you'll never be Romeo and I'm just wasting my time with you *flyes away with her lunaboard* See ya Nerdy boy!

    Luna flew away leaving Romeo behind. Upset from the way she rejected him, the scientist boy start grumbling and shouting "UGH! CURSE IT! MY PLAN IS RUINED! GRRRR"

-Robot: Oh master, guess that you and Luna Girl aren't meant for each other

-Romeo: No Robot! Things wasn't supposed to happen like this! It was supposed to be a part of my new genuis plan to take down those PJ Pests! *sight* I guess that I should get rid of her "crush" if you know what I mean

-Robot: I do. She said she likes brave and strong boys with a big heart

-Romeo: *thinking* Mmmmmh.... Brave, strong, big soft side with green eyes... *gasp* Now way! It can't be!

-Robot: What is it master?

-Romeo: *smirk* Heheheheheeee.... Change of plan Robot! We're gonna spy Luna Girl and bust her lover! This will improuve my plan and even take down the PJ Masks for good! *evil laught*

     To be continued...