Chapter 04: Kim Jaejoong

"Aww Jaejoong goon can't you tell us how much time you have left?"

Jaejoong flashed a smile at the ladies he passed by at the hallway of his entertainment company. Keep it cool, JJ. He told himself internally. Keep the mysterious act.

"It's a well kept secret, ladies. Sorry." Jaejoong winked, waved and left.

He's a popular gasoo after all. No one knew how long he has left in his countdown. Not his manager, not even the girl who was going straight to where he was standing, chatting up a PD for the music show he was supposed to attend later.

"Hi Ana. Your countdown still in sync with mine?" Jaejoong smiled that sexy smile of his.

"Go die." She replied in a cold voice. Jaejoong felt himself shiver as Ana swept him with an assessing glance from head to toe. He felt it like it was a physical caress.

"Like what you see?" Jaejoong even removed his black leather jacket. His inked, milky white arms were now exposed.

"Give me back my black sharpie before I scratch your skin raw. Ugh, those doodles. Really?" Ana held out her hand. Big mistake.

"I'm a vampire now. I need this persona. Thus the doodles. What?"

Jaejoong got a hold of her wrist and flipped it up so he can see her clock. Her sharpie was in his other free hand.

"Heh. Nice try." Ana smirked as Jaejoong frowned at the bandage in her wrist.

"Come on Ana-chan. I just want to see. It'll save us both the time if we're in sync. I can have you screaming my name in bed if we are."

Ana made a horrified face.

"Find a new hobby if you're bored."

Jaejoong ran his fingers on top of the bandage, trying to feel the edges of the clock. He smiled that sweet smile when he felt her gradually shiver, her cheeks reddening as she frowned, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"You're my new hobby." Jaejoong flipped her arm. He liked ruffling her feathers a bit especially when she responds this way.

"Wanna know a secret?" And before Ana could make a move to step back, Jaejoong was pulling her towards him, her own soft chest hitting his chest softly.

"Keep your damn secrets to yourself-"

"I'm due for a meeting soon."

Did he just lick her earlobe? Ana felt the tip of her ear sting. He bit her too?

"Yah, Kim Jaejoong!" Ana gave him a punch to the gut. Light, but it still knocked the wind out of him.

"Hahaha." Jaejoong was laughing and coughing as Ana fumed in front of him. He was actually smart. He'd been watching Ana from the first day she walked in and announced herself as a new company executive. There was something in her that draws Jaejoong irresistibly closer. Especially when she looked at him that one time he showed his abs like it was the most unsexiest thing to happen ever. He wasn't expecting it at all. She was interesting.

"Find a new toy to amuse you!" Ana whispered as she tugged the bandage and secured it firmly around her arm. It was a calculated move in Jaejoong's part. He pulled on the loose end of her bandage. He wanted her bandage to unravel on purpose, if only to clear his hunch on why he was so smitten with her.

Jaejoong saw enough. She wasn't as mysterious as she thought she was. The bandage got thin enough for him to see clearly.

"Nah. I got one already." He pointed at her.

Ana huffed, glared at him and stormed away, her cheeks pink, mumbling under her breath as the tips of her ears turn red. So cute!

When she turned around the corner, Jaejoong slipped inside his dressing room, removing his coat and checking his wrist out. It too had bandage, but unlike Ana's it was thin and can easily be removed.

Ana's clock read: 0 days, 0 hours, 57 minutes, 51 seconds.

It took him 15 seconds to get inside the room. Her clock should've read 0 days, 0 hours, 57 minutes, 36 seconds by now.

"Yep." Jaejoong tapped his wrist.

His clock read 0 days, 0 hours, 57 minutes, 36 seconds.

He'll have fun again in a little under an hour.

He couldn't wait.