"Can you not see the performance is ongoing?" One of them asked in a sulky, irritated tone.

"There something bad is going to be happened! They put a trap out there! Y-you need to stop this!" Mei nearly pleaded and Jimin nodded along but the securities threw them a disgusted looks.

"Take them outta here." One of the staff ordered the other one.

"What? No! Believe us!" Jimin tried but all went in vein. They never listened to their baseless theory, moreover dragged them out of the prompt corner.

"There's nothing going to happen. Get this in your brainless heads!" The staff charged them a threatening glare before leaving them in the backstage.

"What do we do now Jimin?" Mei almost shrieked and looked at Jimin between her struggling tears. Jimin, who looked so hopeless and mad at the same time. He started running fingers through his hair out of frustration. Not able to find any other way to do something about the horrific situation they're in.

"Jimin?"

The familiar voice pierced through their perturbed minds. Both of them hastily averted their gazes upon the voice owner.

"HOBI!"

"HYUNG!"

The unexpected appearance casted a fleck of hope over the worrisome minds for the moment. Both rushed to him cracking a weary smile.

"HOBI you came!" Mei squealed even though the weariness was apparent.

"I had to, but now is not the time to talk guys." Hobi looked at them, his speech was coherent.

"You know?" Jimin bewilderingly asked Hobi who nodded off because he had already acknowledged the forthcoming. The sense of foreboding didn't let him stay in comfort since the very beginning. He was distraught in the greater chaos of love and by the person who departed him, though.

"Well, I heard you two talking but to be honest I didn't feel good at all, which is why I couldn't shrug it off completely and," His eyes paused by the wall clock, "forget it guys. I can assume there's only two ways they can use to endanger her. And I think either it's the knife shoes or, the rope."

"I don't think it's the shoes." Mei muttered while wiping the tearstrain off of her cheeks.

"Then it's definitely the rope." Jimin accentuated.

"And the rope is binded with the aluminum bar in the rigging area," Hobi took a quick picture of the entire structure of the concourse in his head. "Alright, listen, we have to enter the rigging area first, maybe there's we can find the real radical. Maybe."

"Yeah let's go then."

Without slipping another second they ran to the rigging area where they found three burly bodyguards were standing right in front of the 'NO ENTRY POINT'. They quickly stood behind the wall before the bodyguards could feel any suspicious smell in the air.

"Oh no! How can we get in there now?" Hopelessness instantly deluged with her light voice. Jimin seemed to puzzle by the sight as well.

"Well, there's only one way to get in there," Hobi turned to Mei and looked softly at her,"Mei, I want you to distract them while we sneak into the rigging area. Can you do it?"