Holding Hands As The Walls Come Tumbling Down

Start from the beginning

Tommy's eyes widened before a blast knocked him off his feet.

His ears rang as muffled sounds of screams and eruptions went off around him. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as he felt himself being pulled back as more TNT was ignited. He scrambled to his feet, Fundy pulling him, shouting something he couldn't hear. They ducked next to a tree, Wilbur shouting muted commands as he shot arrows blindly towards the tower. Blood dripped from Tommy's nose as everything that he had worked for exploded around him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sapnap's woops filled the air as the TNT exploded, leaving huge craters. Dream raised his fist in the air, smiling smugly. He turned to smile at George, but he was met with George's pale face, fear in his eyes. 

"Dr-Dream? I don't feel so good.." 

Dream caught him as he stumbled, gasping as he saw an arrow sticking out of George's side, blood spreading into his blue shirt. 

"Dream?" George said weakly, coughing. 

"It's gonna be ok Georgie. I'll get you out of here. Just-just hold on ok?" 

George nodded as Dream lifted him into a fireman's carry, turning to Sapnap and Punz. 

"We need to go now." 

"What do you mean, we're win-" Sapnap's smile faded as he saw George. 

"What happened?" Punz asked, eyes widening. 

"He got shot." Dream explained, trying to keep his voice from shaking. "We need to get him to a safe place where I can brew some potions." He lowered George and himself down the ladder and ran out of the now exposed tower front, Sapnap and Punz behind him. He clutched George to his chest as arrows whizzed past them. 

"Please, please be ok." 

Please, I love you.

-----------

Dream stumbled through the birch forest desperately, glancing behind him ever so often. They had been running for quite some time, but the arrows seemed to never stop raining down. George was passed out on his shoulder, blood still spilling out of his wound. Dream felt his heartbeat become slower and slower as he ran and ran. 

"C'mon George, hang in there. I've got you. I've got you." 

"DREAM OVER HERE!" 

Dream sprinted over to Sapnap who was crouched near a rock. He laid down George gently, and placed down his brewing stand, chucking materials in desperately. He glanced at the potion meter slowly filling up anxiously. He held on to George's hands, feeling them become colder and colder. 

"Please, please, please, please." 

Dream realized that tears had been dripping down his face for a while, soaking his lime sweatshirt. He watched as George's chest shuddered, color slowly draining from his face. His clout glasses had somehow stayed with him, askew in his brown hair. 

Dream grabbed the healing potion from the brewing stand, desperately clawing it open as he tilted it into George's mouth. 

"Please George. Wake up. Wake up please." 

Please I can't lose you. 

George's eyes stayed closed, his breath still slowing. 

"GEORGE PLEASE! PLEASE WAKE UP, PLEASE!" 

Dream clutched George's face in his hands, tears slipping down his cheeks. 

Please, I couldn't live without you. 

"I-I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, PLEASE!"

I love you

"I LOVE YOU!!" 

George gasped, his brown eyes fluttering open. 

"Dream?" George smiled softly, gazing up at him. 

"George." Dream whispered, smiling as happy tears slid down his cheeks. He suddenly leaned down, mashing his lips to his. Tears slid from his face onto George's. They stayed like this, time suspended, before he pulled away, face flushing red. 

"S-sorry- George I-" 

"Dream." 

George smiled at him, his dark brown eyes twinkling. 

"I love you too." 

Dream's eyes widened in shock as George pulled him back into the kiss. He closed his eyes as he melted into blissful oblivion, smiling as he kissed George. Nothing else mattered. 

I love you too. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I haven't been crying. What do you mean? It's not my fault that there are tiny onion cutting ninjas in my room. EHHHHHHHH DREAMNOTFOUNDDDDDD why do I love this ship so much it's honestly concerning- See you in the next chapter.