14

October
It was the end of the day of my first dad at the Ferrari driver academy, most of the dad had been spent working out, to my surprise I had managed to keep up with most of the boys. Some of the boys were going out for dinner, I was pretty tired so I decided to stay at the hotel. I had spent the last couple hours just reading a book, when I heard a knock at my door I got off my bed and went to open the door, standing at my door was Mick to my surprise, we didn't really know each other that well, he was and always been quieter then most of the boys.
"Hey mick" I said in somewhat surprised voice " I noticed you weren't at dinner and I just thought I'd check if your okay" he said smiling "I am fine just wasn't feeling up to it, pretty tired after today" to be honest I didn't want to spend anymore time with Marcus after the incident at testing, I had never seen him like that before and it generally scared me, what scared me more to think about was what if Mick  hadn't turned up. " You sure it's got nothing to do with Marcus ?" Mick said looking into my eyes, the way he looked at me made me feel like I couldn't lie to him. "Kinda, I rather just not spend time with him. " I said it felt good to tell someone about Marcus, I generally felt scared of him.   "Do you want to talk about it ?" Mick had always a kind heart with everyone, and he was showing it. We didn't really know each other but he was offering to help me.          " No, I am fine honestly," I said just to sound convincing. Then a wave of dizziness came over me, I moved my hand to hold on to door frame, I looked to see Mick face full of panic, I saw him moving his arms to try and hold me then everything just went black.