Chapter 7

Dean Pov
After I was out of the hospital and at our hotel for Monday night raw or Friday night smack down. I had to take off work for a week and I was listening to my iPhone and I had it on shuffle and this song by 5sos don't ask why was playing and I had to listen to it but I turned it off and helped my sweet girl with her match
After two hours of practing we headed back to the hotel and got some shut eye
The next morning we woke up and got ready to head to our next location which was my hometown Cincinnati Ohio and surprisingly it was Sarah hometown as well since she was separated from her brother when she was a baby.
Sarah Pov
I'm happy to return to my hometown with Jon and I was ready to see my family and lil brother again after we checked into the hotel I got out my phone and called my family and told them that I'll be here in town for tonight then in Columbus Thursday night (yeah Thursday) and they have their tickets already and I'm pumped for it
--Start Of Monday night Raw--
Yes tonight I'm happy
Dean saw I was happy and he asked why I was happy though he already knew.
"Love to be back home in cincinnati again!" I smiled and went to the divas locker room and got my ring gear on.
Dean/Jon Pov
I went back to my locker room and got into character and I couldn't help but get Sarah off of my mind......sooner or later I'll have to confess my love to her... I got ready and saw on my script that I have a match a mix match with Sarah...neat! I saw I was going against Tyson Kidd and Natalya....this is going to be awesome!
"Well as you guys know Sarah has a match but we have no idea what it will be?!"
Sarah Pov
I headed out and got into the ring.....then.....this shocked me my partner was Dean Ambrose! Oh sweet lord, he is so cute.....I like Dean and I'll have to tell him.
We stared at each other and nodded. I looked into the crowd and saw my family but...the last person in my life I needed to see was James. I turned to Dean and told him about it and he looked at me and just nodded.
-after the match brought to you by Centuries by the fall out boys-
We raised our hands in victory and headed backstage where we were confronted with Steph. "Hey you two....Look we need to talk." I looked worried "No you won't be fired we need two people to do the honors for soldiers." We nodded. I got out of my ring attire and got into my clothes and waited for Jon and he came and I looked at him and smiled. I wanted to tell him but I don't know if he will like me back we got into the car and I had to tell him please don't say you don't like me. "Jon.....?" He nods for me to continue "Jon....I...like you!" He looks at me and smiles "Sarah I....like you too!" I smiled at him and waited to go back to the hotel with him. I got into bed and slept the night away.
I woke up and fixed myself up to head to the gym
Don't worry I left Jon a note I got all of my stuff packed with me and headed to the gym.
After I headed to the gym Jon picked me up and we headed to Columbus got into a hotel there and I went back to the gym.
Little did I know I was knocked out cold and don't remember what happened after that.
James Pov
I looked at Sarah and tied her to the chair and she woke up and asked who is here. I came out of the shadows and smirked at her
Sarah Pov
"James...Why...what the hell do you want from me!"
He smirked and nodded to another person.....Bray Wyatt......No! "Well look what we have here...what should we do to her James?" I looked at him in shocked and after that they hurt me I screamed for Jon hoping for him to find me.