Faithful Rose Brie Bella vs Paige Nikki Bella Nope Someone had to ruin it!

Michael Cole said "Well apparently we have a new wwe diva here and she has a match right now!

Jerry "the king" Lawler said: I bet she can fight better than anyone in the wwe!

JBL: Michael Jerry do u beeline that this girl could beat Paige and Nikki by HERSELF!!!!!!

Music director said: What is ur theme for ur entrance

Faithful: My songs know what you did in the dark(light em up!)

MD: Okay ur on right now!

Faithful song comes on and she walks out and smiles her glorious smile!

Michael: HERE SHE IS GUYS FAITHFUL ROSE THE NEW WWE DIVA!!!!!!!! And she seems happy also it is her first tag team match and who is Faithful partner?

Brie walks out and her song plays

JBL: Well looks like Brie is her partner

Brie: Ready

Faithful: Ready

Both faithful and Brie walked to the ring and smiled and got ready for their opponents but they didn't come out instead the authorities (well Kane mostly with Randy orton)

Randy: Well faithful u won't be competing with Brie or fighting with her or against Nikki and Paige your fighting against me!

Kane smirks and laughs as Randy came down to the ring and Brie got out of the ring and grabbed a microphone!

Brie: RANDY THAT ISNT FAI-

She was cut off by the shields theme song then they came down to the ring and got in the ring

Dean gave faithful a look that he hasn't gave any other girl faithful saw that look and smiled and randy backed off of the ring!

They all three came into the ring and Dean got a mic and said

Dean: faithful Rose we have an offer to make you!

Everyone in the crowd grew silent at Dean's voice as he continued

Dean: Would you like to be apart of the shields?

Faithful looked shocked