Chapter 14

(Warning: Trigger)
Jon Pov
"Sarah are you okay." I walked up to her and hugged her "Jon....My aunt died today." I looked at her and calmed her down I looked down at her arm and saw red I grabbed her arm and she cried "Sarah....What did you do to your arm?" She looked away.
"Flashback"
(4:55pm)
(Listen to Hurt by Christina Aguilera)
Sarah Pov
*ring ring ring*
Mrs. Goods......"yes"......Your aunt had passed away we are terribly sorry.
I ended the call and cried I ran to the bathroom and pulled out my blade (knife) and made little lines bleeding as well...."Why did she have to die now she will never know her grandchildren......!"
Jon Pov
"Sarah I'm sorry...." Sarah looked at me "Please...don't leave me...." I held her tight "I'll never leave you baby girl.." I started crying "Never would I leave the girl I had fallen head over heels with." She cried harder and i comforted her "sing a little song" I smiled at her "The heart is pure and kind....love will never die" (Pardon me I can't write good songs 😂😂) she smiled. I leaned down and kissed her roughly and she kissed back. I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen where I got a rag and cleaned her scar up..."Sarah babe please promise me this won't happen again!" Sarah looked at me and nodded "never. I promise" I hugged her making sure not to hurt her badly. "Sarah maybe you and I could go out to eat sometimes and have a little alone time if you know what I mean" I said wiggling my eyebrows (eyebrows on fleek 😂😂😂) she giggled "Okay Mr. But not right now we need to watch the little ones for awhile maybe then we can have alone time.....okay babe" I nodded in understanding. I fixed her up. She got off the counter and headed to the living room where we watched a movie till Kelsey starts screaming (crying) I got up and rocked her to sleep "Sarah this is your fault!" She walks upstairs and giggles "You know you love me my lunatic fringe." (Damn) she was right I love her and I was the one who done got her pregnant. "Come on Monday night raw is on tonight." I brought the other two downstairs. Sat in front of the tv while having the other two in my arms. "Welcome to MONDAY NIGHT RAW." Cole said "Tonight we have a special or four I believe to say hi to." I looked at Jon and saw the cameras in here "You little bastard." She said. "And now welcome Faithful Rose and Dean Ambrose!" Everyone went crazy "Hey everyone!" "Dean we notice that on Twitter today it says this." "I am proud to be the father of the twins welcome to the world Kelsey and Charles" Sarah looked at me and smiled "Yes I am a proud father to these cuties.....But my wife she is the greatest I couldn't ask for a better life with or without her." Sarah was tearing up "Yep." "Well Dean the wwe here is proud to say that in honor of your children we have decided to give you a title match at WrestleMania." I was happy "Against who?" Michael then spoke "Bad News Barrett." I nodded my head and smiled "Well we will let you get back to your kids hope to see you guys soon." We smiled and waved goodbye. Sarah looked at me with a shocked face "Sarah Triple H called me and said we needed to do that." She smiled and continue to watch Monday night raw. Sarah had to leave when her ex and uncle were on. Sarah was cooking dinner until she heard this "Faithful faithful times running out!" Sarah started crying I ran to her after I put the kids to sleep. I just sat there holding her. "Babe calm down please I hate seeing you cry." She calmed down and smiled "Once I'm back in the wwe the first thing I'm gonna do is kick James ass and Bray wyatt too!" She said with fiery passion. I smiled "I will be there to help you as well." She got up headed to the living room and slept.
Sarah said "Jon can you sing me a song." I smiled and grabbed a guitar and strummed a few strings. (Idk if he does or nah Irl bear with me!)
(Song Time Jason Aldean burnin it down)
You slip your finger through the tear in my t-shirt
You stirrin' up dirty in the back of my mind
You keep on flirtin' cause you know that it's workin'
You stuck in my head girl writing the lines
Couldn't sing this song without you if I tried
Let's light it up like it's our last night
We're just hanging around
Burnin' it down
Sippin' on some cold Jack Daniel's
Jammin' to some old Alabama with you, baby
Laying right here naked in my bed
I'm just doing my thing
You love it when I sing
Say it makes you feel like an angel
We about to get a little tangled up right about now
So girl let's keep burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Girl when you want it, you know that I'm on it
You know that I love lovin' up on you
Let's hit the switch and let our shadows dance
And light it up like it's our last chance
We're just hanging around
Burnin' it down
Sippin' on some cold Jack Daniel's
Jammin' to some old Alabama with you, baby
Laying right here dreaming in my bed
I'm just doing my thing
You love it when I sing
Say it makes you feel like an angel
We about to get a little tangled up right about now
So girl let's keep burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
I wanna rock it all night
Baby girl, will you rock it out with me?
I wanna crawl through the dark
Just to feel your heartbeat against me
We're just hanging around
Burnin' it down
Sippin' on some cold Jack Daniel's
Jammin' to some old Alabama with you baby
Laying right here naked in my bed
I'm just doing my thing
You love it when I sing
Say it makes you feel like an angel
We about to get a little tangled up right about now
So girl let's keep burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
Burnin' it down
I wanna rock it all night
Baby girl, will you rock it out with me?
I wanna crawl through the dark
Just to feel your heartbeat against me.
Sarah smiled. I put my guitar down and when I turn around to look at Sarah she kissed me with passion I kissed her back. She got onto my lap (still kissing me). I ran a hand down her body (let's just say Sarah had her original body back). She moaned into our kiss I broke the kiss to remove her shirt and so did she. I pushed her down on the couch removing her shorts and her underwear. Sarah removed my pants and boxers I had on. "Jon....!" She said with list in her voice. I leaned down and kissed her neck moving the kiss down her body. I got to her part and licked her. "Sarah babe your so wet." She moaned I put my member in her and thrusted into her making her moan my name. "F-fuck Sarah I'm gonna." I came in her and we got our clothes on and fell asleep.
(I hope you all enjoyed it)