I enjoyed the time being there with them but Sanjay wanted to leave from there soon.

We bid bye to them and drove off to the place where Sanjay planned and he didn't tell me where he is taking me to.

"Today is not my birthday" i said to Sanjay when his concentration was fully on the road while driving.

"In fact, i don't even know when is my birthday"  he looked at me with concern and moved his hand towards mine.

He placed his hand on my cheeks, "This was the day they found you and brought you there in that home. They registered this day as your date of birth in every personal details of yours. So when i informed about this surprise to them,  they agreed my request to celebrate your birthday in the place where you had grown up"

"I knew this and that's why i never wanted to think or celebrate my birthday from my childhood" i said with tears brimming in my eyes.

"But i wanted to. I wanted to surprise you" he said with a genuine smile on his face.

"Why are you doing all this?"

Before answering me, he parked the car and got out from his seat. I was starring at him when he walked towards my side and opened the door for me to get down.

He blindfold my eyes before i react and guiding me to some place quite far from where we parked our car.

"Where are we going?" i kept asking the same question until he stopped me moving further and i was waiting for him to remove the blindfold.

I was amazed seeing the arrangements in front of me. He signed some people to come forward and nod his head as if asking them to start.

Soon, they all spread the rose petals on our pathway and he asked me to walk on it. The petals are sprinkled all the way until we reached our table.

A wide smile escaped from my lips seeing the arrangements he made to make me feel special. And yes of course, I'm overwhelmed seeing his love towards me and i feel guilty of not reciprocating it to him.

He never missed a chance to make me feel like a princess and he grabbed each and every opportunity to make me feel that I'm the most luckiest woman in this world.

He moved the chair for me to sit first and he walked over to his place opposite to me.

"You like it?" he asked me while making himself comfortable on his seat.

"Do you even ask me this question? I don't like it" i replied him instantly with a serious look on my face.

He looks shocked at first and then i continued, "I just love it" soon his expression got changed into happiness, "I knew it"

"But why do you do all this?" i asked this question again and this time i will not leave him without giving me the answer.

"I already said but i don't mind saying it again" he replied looking at me.

I kept my gaze on him without moving anywhere and said, "I don't think so, i deserve all this"

"You deserve every sort of happiness in this world. This is just a start, you have to wait and watch what and all I'm going to do for you" he said.

He ordered the dinner and all are my favourites, when i asked him he said that it's my day and so everything will be what i like.

We finished the food amidst of our chats, then he guide me towards the water. I was scared to get into it at first but then we both started playing with it by pouring the water on each other.

He started chasing me when i pushed him into the water and ran away from him. He was so keen in getting me into his arms to take a revenge on me for drowning him into the water.

I tried my maximum level of speed to get escape from him but you know what, alas he grabbed my arms and pulled me towards him harshly.

In that attempt, we both fell into the sand having him on the bottom and i was on top of him.

Amidst of our heavy breathing, he moved the strands of my hair from my face and keep staring at me.

"I love you" he whispered looking into my eyes.

I didn't say anything in return but i lean down to his face and capture his lips with mine.

Yes, i kissed him.

******************************************************************************

Here is the next chapter. Hope you all like it. 

Pls share your votes and comments.

Thank you :)