BH Results. [Job Offer]☑️

Start from the beginning

He turned back to her and waited as she fingered through some of the desk drawers.

"Ah! Here we are!" She smiled at him as she held out an envelope. Sealed and addressed to 'Mr Mieczyslaw Genim Stilinski-Hale.'

Stiles took the envelope and just sat there, staring at it, for a few minutes.

Principal Martin watched as he held it in his lap, unmoving, and became slightly disconcerted.

"Mr.Stilinski. Stiles. Is something wrong?"

He worried at his lip, with his teeth, for a second before responding.

"I open this envelope and I'm finished. I'm finished at Beacon Hills High."

She smiled in understanding.

"Well, I was going to wait until you got your uni. results but, based on your BH results, I may feel complied to offer you a teaching position in our languages department. We have an opening you know? Same for the science department and economics, both of which have an open position for a TA."

Stiles opened his mouth to respond, but when nothing came out, he sat there looking like a flabbergasted fish,- mouth hanging open.

He nodded instead, still lost on an acceptable response.

Remembering the envelope, still tightly clutched in his lap, he looked down. He flipped it over and slid his nail under the glued flap, tearing it open.

There were three pieces of paper that came out and, as he read his results, a glad grin began to spread across his face.

Final Exam Levels:
MR, Stilinski-Hale, M.G

Physics- A+
Chemistry- A+
Forensic Sciences- A+

Geometry- A
Algebra II- A+
Calculus- A
Statistics- A-

Literature- A-
Writing- A
Public Debate- A

History- B+
Economics- B
Geography- A-

Latin- A+
Russian- A+
French- A+

"YES!" Stiles fist pumped into the air, as he saw his results.

The principal watched on in amusement, as he did a little victory dance for what she assumed were his successful results.

"I take it you're happy with the results."

Stiles became slightly sheepish, rubbing awkwardly at the back of his neck, despite the wide smile never leaving his face.

"You could say that."

She smiled indulgently for a moment, a warm feeling blooming in her chest as his happy demeanour brought on flashbacks of the joyous little boy that used to follow her Lydia around like a puppy- always with a bright eyed smile and never deterred by her daughter's countless dismissals.

"I'm glad that you're happy with them. It's always a great pleasure for us, as staff, to watch our students as they succeed in their goals," she paused as he calmed down slightly and took the moment to close her drawer and straighten her blazer, "may I see the results?"