Chapter 2; Damn it..

I took a big bite of my bread and swallowed it down with water. It tasted like air. As usual. I don't understand how Sasha can enjoy air-tasting bread so much.
"What were you and Armin doing this night? I heard strange noises.."
Jean. I want to punch that stupid smirk off of his horse face.
"What do you mean Jean? What kind of 'noises'?" Mikasa said and looked very curious.
Jean, shut your face..
"Oh well, noises like 'oh' and 'uh'.."
Mikasa looked at me as if she'd kill me any second. I've known her for 6 years and she still freaks me out sometimes.
"You've got it wrong! We didn't do anything like that!! I just.. Nevermind." I said and looked down at my air-bread.
"What Eren? You can tell me!" Mikasa looked much kinder and empathetic now.
"I.. *sigh* I had a nightmare and cried so Armin tried to make me happy again. What you heard was my crying.."
Mikasa didn't look scary at all now. "It's okay to cry sometimes. It's nothing to feel embarassed about!" She said with a smile. "What was your dream about?"
"I-I can't remember. Something that made me cry and feel like something was missing.. Like I was lost." I started to get tears in my eyes.
"That's even more embarassing dude." Jean burst out in laughter.
"Jean, I swear to god I'll kill you if you don't shut your horse face right now."
Armin.
"You don't need to protect me Armin. I can handle Jean." I said and smiled.
"Dorks."
That was all Jean said before he left.
I give Armin a look for: "He suspects us." And he gives me one too.
Damn it..