𝟬𝟮𝟳. INSTAGRAM & YOUTUBE !

Beginne am Anfang

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▭ ▭

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬  ▭ ▭

⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆

⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆

      "Do you know what I see? Two things — a strong independent woman and an amazing, unstoppable Tik Tok star," Tabitha adjusted the camera, Charli smiled in appreciation, "Oh, look! You're here too."

      "Hey," Charli pushed her over, knocking the camera down with her. Tabitha laughed as Charli fell on her. "Ah!"

☆☆☆

     "Hey everyone!" Charli waved to the camera, she didn't usually talk so causally to the screen. "As you can see from the title, today's video is going to be a little different..."

     "Yep, Charli kidnapped me, now she's keeping me in her basement and forcing me to make TikToks,"
Tabitha was sat next to her in the room. "She's like obsessed with me..."

"If kidnapping means that we binged on hotel ice cream and watched Netflix then yeah, I kidnapped her. Also, kidnapping must mean snuggling up on my bed and falling asleep on my shoulder."

"That never happened!" Tabitha lowered her voice, "You better cut that out, we can't have them believing the truth or something like that..."

☆☆☆

      "Ok, so this first question is for Ms. Renegade," She unfolded the piece of paper. "What do you think about Tabitha and is she bullying you?"

      Charli scratched the back of her neck, she wanted to answer this question properly. "Um, Tabitha is actually not as mean as she makes herself seem. Now that I understand, she kinda just acts like a BEEP for the camera. But yeah, I totally thought that she was bullying me at first..."

      "Seriously?"

      "Yeah, like my parents were literally so close to calling the cops and everything, it was basically borderline harassment."