V

Morning

As usual, you and the twins went to school together. You walked to your locker to get your stuff. As you opened it, a letter dropped from inside. You picked it up and read it.

"Please meet me after school. You know where. ~~I.M."

The twin was looking behind you. You ignored them and hid the letter on your pocket.

"Who was that?" Ririka asked.

"That's nothing." you said.

"Is that a secret admirer?" Kirari was frowning.

You ran ahead of them towards your classroom to avoid more of the questioning they're going to do.

"Good morning~"

Itsuki Sumeragi, your classmate, greeted you. She was also part of the student council.

"Good morning." you said.

You ruffled her hair, making her pout. Then you walked towards your seat.

Meanwhile...

"Who do you think it was?" Kirari asked.

"I have no idea. I.M... I.M... I don't recall anyone with those initials." Ririka said.

"I'll ask Sayaka to look for it."

"Good idea."

They walked silently then stopped.

"Or let's just spy on (Y/n)." Kirari said.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking of."

The twin nodded at each other and gave a thumbs up.

----

Lunch

Itsuki dragged you towards a table where a few second year students were eating.

"Guys. This is my classmate (Y/n)."

Itsuki introduced you to them and pulled you to sit next to her. You all ate and chatted together.

"So you're a Momobami?" Yumeko asked.

"No. I was adopted to take care of those two. I don't know why though. They're older than me so why?"

Yumeko giggled.

"What's so funny huh, Melon girl?" Mary cocked her eyebrow at Yumeko.

"Nothing, nothing. Doesn't (Y/n) look cute? She's like a pet."

"A... pet?" you wondered.

Meanwhile.. somewhere on another table, the twins sat.

"That's Itsuki Sumeragi, Yumeko Jabami, Saotome Mary and Ryota Suzui. None of them have I.M. as initials." Ririka listed. "If it meant two people, that would be Itsuki and Mary. But I think (Y/n) is not that close to the others as this is the first time I saw her with them."

"Think harder, Ririka."

"Why don't you do some work sometimes." she whispered.

"Are you saying something?"

"No. It must be your guardian devil talking to you."

"You really want to die, don't you?"

"Shhh. I can't think if you keep talking."

-----

After School

You sneaked into an abandoned shed at the back of the school. It was used to be a storage for gardening supplies but you cleaned it up and made it your own hideout.