4

once jacob was convinced that the teaches were too far away to catch them he stopped.
"hannah where is the road to the highway?" jacob asked.
"i dont know but look" hannah pointed
jacob looked and saw a shed belonging to a farm and a house a little further in the distance.
"maybe they know the way" hannah said.

hannah and jacob walked to the farm house and knocked on the door.
no one answered.
"maybe their not hone" hannah said walking around on the veranda. and saw that the car was missing.
"maybe we could see if they are over in the shed" jacob suggested.

hannah and jacob arrived at the shed and heard an old radio playing country music.
"look-" jacob said pointing to a motorbike
"-we can ride it into town"
"so weee'd..." hannah said suggesting doubling
"yep" he said

"do you have a book in your bag?" jacob asked hannah
"yeah i have math homework" she said pulling out her maths book and handed it to jacob
he ripped a page out and handed it back to hannah
"thanks" she replied giving a small smile.
jacob pulled a pen out of his own bag and started writing
to whoever owns this bike.
im very sorry to of taken them without asking but we needed it. i will bring it back with a new tank of fuel in the morning.
-jacob

jacob placed the note on the shelf with all the motorbike gear and hopped on and urged hannah to hop on as well. jacob picked up the only helmet and passed it to hannah and told her to put it on. hannah did so and jacob started the yamaha bike up and rode off the property onto the highway.

---

the two arrived home and hannah thanked jacob and he asked her out on a date
hannah said yes.