ANIMAL-2

Here Again some facts about animals hope you enjoy it

1. Cats recognize their owner's voice, but often don't care.

2. Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive, a study claims.

3. Cats have almost twice as many neurons in their brain as dogs.

4. Dogs make flirting easier.

5. Rats like to be tickled. High-pitched chirping is how they laugh, and some rats prefer being tickled to eating.

6. Japanese researchers have concluded that cats do recognize the sound of their owners voice they just don't really care, when called.

7. When dogs look at their human companions in the eye,it may actually be a look of love,rather than simple begging.

8. Giraffes and humans have the same number of bones in their neck.Giraffe age can be calculated from its spots. The darker the spots, the older the giraffe.

9. Play is costly in terms of energy, but evolution has made it such fun that mammals spend between 1 and 10 per cent of their time at play.

10. Sharks kill an average of 12 people per year - humans kill 11,417 sharks per hour.

11. A type of "immortal" jellyfish is capable of cheating death indefinitely.

12. Male dogs prefer to play with female dogs, whereas female dogs do not discriminate between playmates. This may arise from an evolutionary necessity for mothers to care for pups of both genders.

My sweet devil cute readers stay safe and try to keep distance from dogs too it's also spread virus so stay safe