Teenagers facts

Here is some teen facts 😤I am also a teen I love these facts so I wanna share...

1. A girl's favorite song will tell you more about her feelings than her lips ever will.

2 . 75% of Teenagers with low self-esteem reported engaging in negative activities like cutting, bullying, smoking, drinking, or disordered eating. This compares to 25% of girls with high self-esteem according to survey.

3. Sometimes those who don't socialize much aren't actually anti-social, they just have no tolerance for drama and fake people.

4. Teenagers find it easy to trust people: And the downside of this is that they eventually get hurt and not be able to build trust as easily as before. But i think its a necessary evil to be let down once, and not make the same mistakes again.

5. 90% of the time when someone says they have to ask you a question, you recall all the bad things you have done recently.

6. Those who use ‘Analog clock’ are more aware of the ‘time spent’ & the ‘time left’ than those who use Digital clock.

7. When studying something new, teach a friend about it. Let them ask questions. If you can teach something well, then you understand it well.

8. If you get stuck with two options of any question then the option coming first to your mind is the correct one.

9. People who are risk-takers in their youth also tend to take relatively more risks than their peers as they age, research shows.

10. There is an 84% chance that if you’re 16 or older, you’ve already met the person you’ll marry. (I am not gonna marry my ex😤😤)

If you like it so plz vote vote vote and also comment 😜😜