Girl facts

All girls are best so no need to prove it 😌😌but some people have many confusion about girls let me clear it ....

1. The presence of a beautiful woman ignites stupid behavior in men.

2. Females suffer more from animal phobia and social anxiety when compared to men.

3. Women tend to argue more with the person they care. If they don't, they aren't interested.

4. If a woman is interested in a man she often times flip her hair, cross her legs towards him, emphasize her breasts by pushing them out more, and touching or licking her lips.

5. Girls learn to talk and use sentence earlier and learn to read more rapidly than boys.

6. Females deal with stress by joining or socializing with others,where as males love to fly away or get into fight with others.

7. A study proved that the average time for a women keeping a secret is 47 hours and 14 minutes.

8. Generally, a woman will only argue with someone she truly cares for. Arguing less occurs when she's less interested . (DAMN TRUE )

9. Girls are better than boys at remembering faces.

10. 70% of females use silence to express pain according to study survey.

11. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their bodies than men, but they have a much higher pain tolerance.

12. When a woman is attracted to a man, she speaks in a higher pitch than normal.

MY DEAR SWEETS IF YOU ALL LIKE IT THEN VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ😋😋😋