Chapter 35 - Strong Girl

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yeah.. and I'm very nervous.." James replied,

"Relax, just remember what you learned in the acting classes you took and you'll be fine.." Kyunghoon said to him. "Are you doing a scene with Park Bo-young?" he asked after.

"Not yet hyung. I'm doing a scene with Park Bo-young's parents, in the drama. Then 3 days from now, I will be doing a scene with her.. " James anxiously explains.

"You will probably mess up a couple of takes when you finally doing a scene with her.." Kyunghoon chuckles a bit while teasing him.

"That's what I'm afraid.." James knows that he will surely mess up couple of takes when that time comes.

"So I guess you will not be able to play with us later.." Kyunghoon said to him.

"Yeah, and hyung can you tell Hayoung sorry I won't be able to play again, I promised her last week but I didn't know today is gonna be my first day of filming in the drama.." James ask Kyunghoon for a favor.

"Sure. Only to Hayoung?"

"You mean to Baekhyun hyung and Jungkook? Screw them!" James jokingly said, ".. kidding! it's fine, they already knew.." he added. James is done packing up and ready to go.

"Araseo~ good luck then" Kyunghoon pats James' shoulders.

"Gomawo hyung. Byee" James said goodbye to Kyunghoon and to everyone else in the waiting room.

.

.

.

Meanwhile...

"Unnie.. unnie.. unnie!" Yeri rushed towards their leader.

"Why?"

"Look!" Yeri shows an article in which there's a video included in it. The other members got curious and they gather themselves to see what it is.

The members of Red Velvet started reading the article silently. The title is 'Sign Language Oppa: Kindest Celebrity', the identity of the said celebrity wasn't mentioned in most of the article until the very end. Except for Yeri who already read the article, each of the girls seems to be very curious the further they read the article. Just before the last two paragraphs of the article there was a video recording from a netizen who witnessed everything.

The story in the article happened earlier this morning when a young student girl was seen standing and looking at a nearby food cart in the side of the street. The girl was quiet and it looks like she was hesitating to do something. One person notice her and approaches the girl to check if she was alright because she was just standing for awhile. To the surprise of that concerned person, it turns out the girl was deaf. That person tries to communicate but unfortunately that person doesn't know sign language. It got the attention of the by-standers and some of them tries to help. Then all of a sudden, this celebrity happened to just walking by when he notice the little commotion happening on the side of the street. That celebrity, after realizing what was going, stepped up to help the young girl. Everyone was surprised that the celebrity suddenly communicates with the deaf girl because he happens to know sign language. It turns out, the young girl wants to buy a food in the nearby food cart but she is shy and scared to order because she is deaf. That celebrity helped the young girl to buy the food she wanted and the young celebrity even paid for it.

"That's James!!" Irene quickly recognizes him at the start of the video, even if the angle is still in his side.

"What?... yeah that's James oppa!!" Joy is also surprised to found out that the celebrity the article is referring to is James.