“I’m her mate.” Quinn said looking at me like he was hurt.

“Yeah.” I said smiling awkwardly at him. It still felt weird that I had a mate and calling him that felt even weirder.

“I know.” Nathan said not taking Quinn’s hand. He had probably heard what had happened. While Ryan looked a little uncomfortable as he stood behind Nathan.

“How did you know where we were?” I asked changing the topic.

“Hunter called us. He told us where to find you.”

“Is it only the two of you?” Quinn asked.

“Yes.” Nathan said and it was quite obvious that he didn’t like Quinn at all.

“He said Snow was… bound. What does that mean?” Ryan asked ignoring the tension that was building between Quinn and Nathan.

“It’s exactly what he said. She’s tied up and held prisoner.” I said showing that I wasn’t happy with the matter, even though I knew it had to be done.

“Why?”

“She’s bound by some oath she took that makes her want to kill Hunter. Okay not makes her want to per se but forces her to try and kill him.”

“That explains why he’s not here to meet us and instead after the councils hideout.” Nathan mused out loud.

“So where are you keeping her now?” Ryan asked anxious to see her.

“Over-“ I stopped when I touched Ryan and saw how he blames himself for what had happened to Snow. He called her when he found out-

“So its true… she’s gone.” I said remembering Broderick accusing Snow of killing Rachelle. “I thought Broderick was lying to get to Snow. I didn’t know… I should have known. It wasn’t your fault Ryan, you must know that.” I said thinking that my powers should have warned me, like they had done with Kayla.

“What are you talking about?” Ryan asked

“About Rachelle. I didn’t know Broderick was telling the truth about what happened to her. I thought he just wanted to hurt Snow.”

“How could you have known Samantha? You had that stupid collar on you, it blocked your power.” Quinn said as he gently touched my face.

“A collar that you had helped put there right?” Nathan asked cutting the tender moment and reminding everyone of how I ended up being a prisoner in the first place.

“What’s your problem man?” Quinn asked pushing me behind him.

“You are and people like you.”

“People like me? What’s that supposed to mean?”

“IT means-“ Before Nathan could finish that sentence there was a loud shout followed by a small tremor.

“What the?” Ryan asked and we all looked in the direct the shouting was coming from.

“Snow!” I whispered as I ran in that direct. Ryan and Nathan over took me, running faster than what I ever could.

They passed me and headed straight for the place where we kept Snow but before they got there, there was a loud bang followed by a cloud of dust. We crouched down shielding our eyes as we kept running towards where Snow was being held.

We were almost at the entrance when a man was thrown out and he was followed by Snow.

“Snow! What the-” I shouted but Quinn caught me before I could run towards her.