Sohyun forgot how to react to Dawson's sudden skinship.  Her eyes met with Dawson's gaze.  Dawson was about to say something but he was interrupted by the door bell of her studio.  They turned around and saw Rowoon standing by the door.

"I see that you have a guest." Dawon turned to Sohyun and smiled.  He lightly patted on her back and said "I will see you later, ok?" Sohyun nodded at him and looked back at Rowoon.

"Rowoon-ah, I will see you on Saturday." He walked towards Rowoon and patted on the back of his upper arm.

"Umm...see you." Rowoon replied, he walked towards Sohyun without looking back at Dawon.

Dawon took one last look at the two, he sighed before leaving the the studio.

"What is he doing here, bear?" Rowoon frowned and asked.

"I am making a suit for him.  Why are you here?" Sohyun turned around without looking at Rowoon and tidied up her station.

Rowoon wanted to ask why Dawon was touching her face before he came in, but he swallowed back his question.  He came here to make peace, not messing up further.  "I made you cookies." He handed over the beautifully wrapped cookies.  "Now, can you look at me and talk to me? I missed you."

Sohyun turned around, she glanced at the cookie before looking up at him.  "Am I that easy? You wanna bribe me with a box of cookies?". She couldn't help curling up the corner of her lips.

Rowoon smiled, he pulled her waist closer to him.  "It's your favorite cookies that I made.  Come on, open it." He placed the cookie box onto Sohyun's hand.

Sohyun got goosebumps as soon as Rowoon's hand landed on her waist.  She was very sensitive to his touch lately.  Thanks to the pregnancy hormones, she was getting weirder day by day.  She shook her head before taking a bite at Rowoon's cookie.  "Ummm....it's so good. You should make it more often."

"Then what am I going to apologies with next time?"

"You shouldn't make me mad at the first place." Sohyun took another piece of cookie and shoved it into her mouth.

Rowoon smiled and caressed her waist.  "So.....where is my suit?" He looked around and asked.

"You don't have one." Sohyun answered casually before eating another piece of cookie.

Rowoon paused for a second.  "But I always have one." He loosened his hold on her waist and looked at Sohyun puzzled.

"Well, I figured your plus one would help you, so I just gave one to Taeyang and one to Dawon."

Rowoon's forehead creased as soon as he heard Dawon's name.  He managed to explain himself first. "She's just a business partner, nothing more."

"Does she think the same?" Sohyun raised her eyebrows.  She didn't like what she'd just said.  She sounded like a jealous girlfriend.

"What about you then? First Youngbin and now Dawon?  Do you think they treat you as friends too?" Rowoon mouthed back, he couldn't hold back his jealousy.  He still remembered that she mistakened him as Inseong the other day.

Sohyun widened her eyes and glared at him, he never talk to her like this.  She shoved the cookies back to Rowoon.  "Go....I don't want your apology." She pushed him away and locked herself in the fitting room.

Rowoon immediately regretted what he had just said.  "I am sorry bear...I didn't mean to..."

"Just go home, I don't want to talk to you today." Her tears rolled out from her eyes....damn...that pregnancy hormones.

Rowoon sighed, what he said was out of line.  He knew there was nothing he could do to make up his mistake.  "I am sorry bear, don't come home too late." He put the cookies at her station and left the studio.

Sohyun looked outside the window, it was pouring rain.  She saw him walking away from the building bare handed.  She looked at the umbrella near the door and sighed before looking back at him.  "You are so annoying."

_______________________________

Rowoon woke up on his bed, feeling more tired than usual.  He massaged the back of his neck to relief the pain.  He looked at his teddy bear at the corner of his bed.  Sohyun must have been here last night.  She still slept on his bed sometimes, but she would leave before dawn to avoid him.  He checked on his phone, it's already 11am, lucky it's Saturday, he didn't need to wake up early for work.

He got out of his bed and noticed something on his recliner chair.  He looked closer, it was a tuxedo.  He smiled at it like an idiot knowing who made it for him. Then he put it on right the way.  The size was perfect, it came with a silky black batwing bowtie, simple but stylish.  After admiring the craftsmanship of his tuxedo, he took it off and put it in a suit cover before he walked downstairs.

Taeyang was sitting at the couch packing his bag with a tuxedo on him. " Good morning hyung."

"Good morning.  Are you going to wear this the whole day?" Rowoon walked to the kitchen and looked for breakfast.

"No, I just got it last night, I was just trying it on." He turned to his older brother and asked.  "Hyung, can I use your car today?"

"But we don't have driver today, why don't you go with me?"

"No, I need to pick up Hyeri noona before that, I had drove to school a few times before, don't worry."

"Alright, but be careful ok?" Rowoon was a little surprised when he first heard that Taeyang was going to the fundraiser with Hyeri.  But he thought it would be a good thing for Taeyang to meet more people and get used to social life again.

"Yes!! Hyung you are the best!". Taeyang jumped and clapped his hands loudly.  He walked towards the kitchen and asked "Can I have omelette today?"

"I am sorry Taeyang-ah, I am tired today, shall we have cereal instead?" Rowoon looked up and asked, but Taeyang was already on his phone with Hyeri.  Rowoon sighed and started making omelette for his precious brother.