Meeting my Love

*Wendy POV*

I was walking to my new class on a Monday morning, getting lost in a good book (not).

 It was a nice cloudy, but not rainy, day. These ones were the best for me, because they were not too hot but not too wet either. Just perfect. Which is also the exact word I would use to describe someone else later on.

 It was a maze, really it was. such a big step from 6th grade, going into intermediate, you know? I was confident though, because I knew I would find my friends there. Practically half the school was like "Oh, Proudue Street? Well stuff that. I want to go to Smith High." I had accidentally been taking the wrong route the whole time and the staff must've been sleeping if I didn't already stand out.

I was a creamy tan-skinned person with dark locks tumbling down my back, making my even darker eyes stand out among the many lighter in my school. But it was always getting different, nowadays with people mixing with all types of hair, eyes, and color since now our generation is as wild as ever.

 I was taking a path alongside the office that connected with the next 12 classrooms, windows being blinded by posters upon posters, not forgetting more recyclable things that are paper and start 'p'.

That's right. Posters.

I slowly and anxiously walked along the running path, looking down at my feet so as to not draw any unwanted attention. I was staring, my focus not slipping a bit, at my shoes thinking about, well, almost any sort of scenario that would be either resulting into:

a.) Being Bad or b.)Being Embarrassing 

I hadn't left Finn Street Intermediate with no friends, in fact I was quite popular and befriended among the year 6 people, but I was still a bit unnerved, thinking I won't make friends easily, but then again no one really does think about this stuff after the first days or even when they have made friends. Friends are really only there because no one wants to feel out of place, or looked at weirdly like "Oh, you don't have any friends, boo-hoo." or "We don't want you here." I'm especially scared of that because that might happen if i don't make friends quick enough. 

People that don't have trouble finding friends like befriending teachers, which, for my case, is not really my thing. I mean talking to the teacher is only a one time thing. They're just so demoralizing. Speaking of teachers, I wonder if my home teacher is like any of the ones I've had in the past. Well let's see now. There was: Crow-face, Doublechins, and not forgetting, Mr. Old-Gruby-Fart.

Yeah, now that I think about it, maybe befriending the teachers at this school will take something more out of me.

I was so lost, deep in my head, that I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going and suddenly,  felt my body slamming into a hard chest.Me making an "oof-" sound as I placed my hands in front of me to brace myself steadily.

I rubbed my head in shock and said, "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to walk into to you like tha-".                I was cut short as I looked up into the most gorgeous face ever.

He had a grey tint in his eyes, surrounded by the thickest lashes ever. His face a light pale color was contrasting too much with his slightly black-glazed, spiky hair.

I glanced away, blushing, as I realized I had been staring for a second too long. "Y-yea, s-sorry."      Knowing my face was slowly becoming a tomato, I looked down at my feet and mumbled an apology.

Then the God spoke.

"Oh, it's fine, no biggy." His voice was deep laced with boyfriend material kindness, as I, once again, adjusted my gaze to his beautifully sculpted face. "Watch where you're going next time."

And with that, he walked away, the connection of lust instantly drifting out of me, as I stayed there for a minute in shock.

Who was that?

Little did I know, he was the reason my life here at High School would be interesting.