Selene laughed. "I was only going to do it in soundcheck until she apologized."

"Selene i'm serious this time."

"Your no fun," she protested.

"Getting fired isn't fun either."

Harry wasn't going to fire her for it. He might've gotten a little bit annoyed but that's what happens when you don't say sorry. They all made it to the stage and went to the rightful places. There were a few of Harry's fans there too at the barricade. Camille sat on the side of the stage where Selene was placed. Camille's blue eyes were steady on the young guitarist. It made Selene nervous.

Can she stop fucking staring?

Selene bit the inside of her lip as a nervous tendency.  Every minute that passed, Selene got more and more anxiety ridden. It was almost as if Camille knew what she was doing. Like she knew she was making Selene nervous. Sound check was over quick and Selene was the first to get off stage quickly. She didn't even wait for everyone else.

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm down-

That's not happening anytime soon. Selene made a b- line to the bathroom; the guitarist quickly pushing the door open. She wanted to believe that she was overthinking everything. That Camille didn't stare at her the whole time like Selene was in the wrong. What the hell was her problem honestly? She got caught; the least she could do was apologize. Maybe put a bit of pep in it.

Selene placed her hands on each side of the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. She tried to stay calm the whole time backstage. She didn't want to have an anxiety attack, especially since she was off her medication for the time being. She wrapped her arms around herself; her right foot tapping relentlessly on the tile floor. Deep breaths.

She closed her eyes and sighed. She was okay.

Selene decided it would be better if she stayed a good distance away from the blonde so just like two days earlier, she was in a different room than everyone else. She was sleep though, a big blanket wrapped around her that she had bring in earlier. Most of her face was covered; the only part showing was her eyes. Her curly hair was sprawled in every direction. The couch was quite comfortable to her.

She was sleep for about a hour and a half before Mitch came in the room shaking her awake. "What do you want," she groaned, rubbing her eyes.

"For you to get up so we can do our job. How do you even fall asleep with all the noise?" he asked. She shrugged as she took the cover off of her.  "I can fall asleep anywhere."

She fluffed out her hair because she knew it was probably messed up.  "Go to the dressing room. Make up and hair is waiting for you since your the last person.