Impatient

"Captain Ryuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"  Momo drags her words as she drums the spatula on the pot. "oi keeps the fuck down" Y/N covers his ears as he was doing his squats. "are you doing your training to shape your body or your butt?" Tzuyu asks as she leans on the door.

"both," Y/N said as he drops to planks right away. "shaping your butt won't help us mafias," Tzuyu said as she crosses her arms. "I mean,  you guys only seduce 80% of the time. Meanwhile I,  I give looks,  attract girls outside, showing my built body, uses fist, and I'm like your big brother protecting the damn group!" Y/N shoot up almost yelling because he felt offended.

Nayeon took the courage to stand in front of Y/N,  patting his shoulders and push him away from Tzuyu, "Wash up now, human. you stink" Nayeon said as she covers her nose. Y/N pout harshly as he was about to walk away, he purposely fans his sweaty smell to Nayeon, " I sure smell good as fuck" Y/N laugh like an evil person. " fucking hell it stinks you fuck tart" Nayeon fans away from the smell of Y/N's sweat. 

Y/N suddenly reminded of something so he stops walking and look at Momo, " ah, That clumsy woman who drum the pot, are you hungry or what?" "she's 24/7 hungry" Mina answer. " You think I'm your chef? Gordon Ramsay? Even Uncle roger would be upset if you can't cook by yourself. Buy food for yourself! god!" Y/N swing his towel across and lands it on his shoulder as he walks away. 

Y/N was stripping in the tub as he put his towels and dirty shirt aside and dip himself in, humming to some random pop song. "a thug singing to pop song? softie?" Y/N look to the owner of the voice as he was greeted with full naked lady. "don't look you pervert fuck!" Y/N immediately look away and let the lady dip herself in together with Y/N, letting the bubbles to cover her body. "you don't let me see but you dip together with me, Sana." Y/N sigh. " oi pervert. do you know that in Japan there's a unisex tub, where you can dip together? I don't mind dipping together as long as you take your eyes off of me" Sana said as she leans her head back and closes her eyes.

Y/N knew that even simple thing like this he could be easily turned on. The steam continues to hit on her skin and neck, making Sana's neck look wetter. Sana knew that someone is looking at her that is full of lust but it was held back. "c'mon don't make me uncomfortable, thug boy" Sana said as she looks at Y/N.  Y/N lick his lip before he looks away, shaking his dirty thoughts away. " I guess the progress of being a real thug is there" Sana smirk as she relaxes.  "what?" Y/N question Sana as he was confused. "you need to be a hot-tempered person in order to be the scary person, you can also be a pervert person to make the girls insecure or scare them" Sana softly chuckle, trying to imagine the scene. Y/N slide and sit next to Sana very closely, "like this?" Y/N smirk, trying to tease Sana. 

As Sana was turning to face Y/N, their face is a few cms away. the waters were running down on both faces as they are looking at each other.

not going to lie, they were checking each other out, Sana was looking at Y/N's muscular body, Y/N was actually admiring Sana's beauty

not going to lie, they were checking each other out, Sana was looking at Y/N's muscular body, Y/N was actually admiring Sana's beauty. "so this is what they say mafias can have a servant in their group to satisfy their needs?" Sana said as she smirks. " since I am your servant, I serve you, I guide you, I protect you and satisfy your needs," Sana looks into Y/N's eyes and smirk as he was saying because she can do anything with him. "I mean, of course, I protect you, you're my boss now" Sana swims to the end of the tub and took a scrub, " shut it and scrub my back" Sana swim back and turn her back to Y/N. 

Y/N sigh as he scrubs Sana's back using a scrub that is a glove shape, scrubbing every part of Sana's back. Sana's lowkey liking his touch and softly moaning. "okay it's done" Y/N toss the glove aside as he sighs a relief. "no, we are not!" Sana slap Y/N's back as she forcefully tries to turn Y/N to turn his back to her and scrub his back. 

Sana was scrubbing slowly because she was trying to feel Y/N's back physically but her other hands were slowly going near to his private property. she takes the scrub off of her hand and tosses it far away, using that hand to lock him into a back hug while the other hand was softly stroking his private property. Y/N was actually shocked at Sana's sudden extreme touch but he was enjoying it, more like his brother loves it so much. 

Sana leans forward as she rests her head on his shoulder, letting her hot breath hits his neck, making him turn on even more easily. Y/N bit lip, trying to refrain himself to do anything to Sana, trying not to be charged for sexual assault and of course the term of being punished in the mafia isn't calling the police but to punish the thug by torturing each individual and this, isn't a punishment for Y/N but a pleasure.

Sana stop stroking Y/N's private property and stood up, letting her boob and ass take a short breath, Y/N did get to see a glimpse of Sana's fully naked body and that body that Y/N mentally recorded is sitting in front of him. To be more detailed, Sana is sitting on his lap while his brother is resting on her sister, letting Sana moan softly.

She then pulls Y/N chin up, "Captain, look at my face, not my body" She leans close to Y/N while she wraps her hands around Y/N, making his eyes focus only on her eyes or lips. They were leaning in for a kiss but they heard a loud noise coming their way.

"what's taking Y/N so long?? " Someone opens the door wide open, "Y/N what the fuck are you doing-" Her words being cut off and her eyes were being greeted by Sana sitting on Y/N lap,  both naked in the tub. "fucking rude," Sana said calmly and begin to swim away and go out the tub,  slowly cover herself with a towel.

Jihyo bowed to Sana and apologized due to the sudden interruption. "next time then" Sana looks back to Y/N and wink before she exits the tub, followed by Jihyo.

Y/N couldn't believe that it happens,  the pleasure happens between him and his boss,  right here,  in the tub. Y/N sigh before he jumps out of the tub, "that was a good moment but it was being interrupted... damn it" Y/N cover his bottom part with a towel then swept his hair back and walk out.

The first person Y/N was targetting was Jihyo and that's for interrupting the moment. "what the hell do you want,  Jihyo" Y/N walk their way, half-naked still. "Its d-dinner time" Jihyo act like she's preparing dinner that they take out. Y/N predicted that Sana was sort of pissed off that Jihyo interrupted the moment and want to punish Jihyo for it.

Y/N simply look at Sana,  waiting for her command. Sana glare at Jihyo while talking to Y/N,  " Y/N,  punish her for me. do the same that happen to us but blindfold her" Sana folds her arms and walk away.  Y/N just nod and smirk at Jihyo, rubbing his hands together.

"Ready for the show,  Jihyo? "