9.More Secrets?!?!?!

previously ~ "C'mon lets make some TikToks" We made a bunch of TikToks on his and my account. Because of Bryce Im getting millions of views, thousands of likes and followers. That's it. I've completed my dare. But I've fallen for him, I can't leave him .

Addison Rae's POV// (yes this is our first time seeing Addi in my book)

I've got 55 million followers on TikTok, I live in LA and life is pretty good except... I really like Bryce Hall, we used to flirt everyday and we used to hang out all the time until he moved. Now I see he's been hanging out with that Ally bitch, and he's started ignoring my messages and calls. *sigh* I miss him so much. I go on Instagram and see a post from TikTokRoom 

(I'm just showing the caption and comments)

TikTokRoom We see #AddisonRae posting some really sad content... Hope you okay girlie❤️

User2098 omg my poor babyyy... WHO HURT HER?!!

AddiFan101 WHO WAS IT?!!?I'LL HUNT THEM DOWN FOR YOU

Hater69 She probably deserved it 😴

charlidamelio My bae🥺❣️

addisonraee ...

load more comments...

At least someone noticed. I've been acting different for like a week or two and none of my friends have noticed. I mean I'm crushed, he technically cheated even though we were never official. The most aggravating thing about this is he never even called or texted to break it off he just completely ghosted me. Maybe I should message her and tell her what happened between him and I...

Ally's POV //

It's been a week since Bryce's mum arrived in the hospital, he thinks I haven't noticed but I hear him crying at night when he thinks I'm asleep. He hasn't slept on the floor at all, when my mums asleep he crawls into my bed. I feel bad about the dare because because I like him I really do. I want to tell him about it before anyone else can, I need to tell him. 

It's about 7:30am and I decide to get dressed and go for a run... It's now 8am and I made a quick stop at my local milk bar because I forgot to bring my water bottle with me, I'm about to start running home when I hear my name being called out. I turn my head to my left to see Anthony.

"Hey Anthony! I haven't seen you in forever" Now that I think about it I haven't seen Anthony since the party.

"Yeah it has been a really long time, I've missed you. What have you been up to?"

"Oh not much really, just been hanging out with Bryce. What about you?"

"Oh u-um nothing much actually"

"Oh ok, well i gotta go I'll catch ya later" I wave goodbye to the tall male and walk away.

I make it home sweating like a pig and peak my head through my bedroom door to see if Bryce is awake and to my surprise he is.

"Hey beautiful" Bryce looks up from his phone with a huge smile on his face. I walk into the room and shut the door.

"Heyy, I would hug you right now but I'm really sweaty. Imma go take a shower." I walk into the bathroom that is connected to my bedroom, I'm about to shut the door when I hear Bryce's voice.

"Can I join you?" I feel my cheeks burn up and I start to blush. I open my mouth to respond but no words fall out of my mouth. Do I want to shower with him? Am I prepared for him to see me naked? Welp I nearly got naked in front of him once - before we were interrupted - so why not.

"Sure" I say finally meeting his eyes. I see his face light up with glee. I walk into the bathroom Bryce following behind. I hesitantly remove my clothes after turning on the shower and making sure the temperature is perfect. I turn around to see Bryce eyeing my unclothed body wide eyed, I suddenly feel self conscious and feel the need to cover up everything as my insecurities start to get the best of me. I look at the floor in embarrassment and start to cover my body with my hands, I look up in shock when I feel a cold pair of hands grab mine and move them out the way of my figure.

"You are stunning" Bryce's words warm up my entire body filling it with a feeling I haven't felt since my second date with Jaden when he kissed me for the first time. Pure happiness.

Bryce's POV // (⚠️WARNING⚠️: it gets sexual😏so if you don't like that just skip to the next chapter)

"You are stunning" as those words leave my mouth I see Ally's face light up and she looks so happy with my compliment. this has me wondering; Does she not get affection? Why is she so excited about a simple compliment?

"Your turn" My head shoots up as I'm pulled out of my thoughts. I'm a bit confused by what she said but soon catch on. I start to remove my clothing. Once my clothings are all on the floor I look up and see Ally staring at my lower body. I chuckle and get in the shower, Ally following close behind. 

I start to wash her back then she washes mine. I turn around to face her and she looks back ate me. Her eyes are a beautiful brown and I find myself getting lost in them. Without even thinking, my hands have found their way to her chin as my thumb runs along her bottom lip. I look from her eyes to her lips then back to her eyes, i start leaning in and so does she. As our lips connect i feel a stampede of butterflies in my stomach, no girl has ever made me feel this way...

Ally's POV //

The feel of his lips on mine have my organs doing flips. My hands wrap around his neck and his trail down my figure but stop when they reach my butt, he then squeezes causing me to squeal a little in surprise. His hands roam down to my thighs and lifts me up,I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts kissing my neck a soft moan escapes my lips as he finds my soft spot sucking on it. My hands start exploring his body feeling his gorgeous abs, he brings his lips back to mine and they start moving in perfect sync.

I grab his hands pulling them up to my breasts, desperate for his touch. He turns the shower off and carries me out to my room and lays me down on my bed hovering over me. He starts trailing kisses down my neck to chest area, he starts feeling me his fingers trailing from my stomach to my thighs. Soon his body follows and he starts kissing my thighs getting closer and closer to the centre, as soon as he's there he looks up at me and I nod giving him consent to continue. His tongue connects with my clit drawing a figure 8, I can't help the moans that escape my lips. He stands back up and I whimper at the loss of his touch. He walks to his bag and grabs out a condom.

"Are you sure you wanna do it?"

"yes" and with that he opens up the package and puts on the condom, he lines himself up against me and without warning he pushes into me. I feel a slight pain as I have never done this before but it soon turns into pleasure. Bryce starts thrusting into me faster and harder, I start to feel a knot in my stomach.

"Bryce... I'mOhhGod" I can't even get a sentence out without moaning. Bryce smirked understanding what I'm trying to say.

"Come for me baby" I arch my back as I feel myself reaching my high and coming undone, seconds later Bryce starts slowing down as he is finished as well. He rolls to the side of me laying on my bed. I look up at his face with a stupid smile on my face, he's staring back at me.

"Wanna go on a date" I'm surprised at the random and sudden question, which only makes my smile grow even wider - I didn't even know that was possible. But of course I can't resist.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!! I can't believe I wrote that! that was actually very hard and a little scary as I've never experienced anything sexual like that but I hope you like. Also sorry for the wait I just didnt find any inspo to finsih the end of it until today.Don't forget to Vote and Comment! Love you byee💓

Word Count: 1439