8. Secrets

Previously ~ "ok well if you like I can give you a call when you are allowed to visit her"

"Yes that would be great thank you" We leave and quickly go to my house to pick up some of my things like clothes, laptop and chargers then we go back to her place. 

Ally's mum POV //

She doesn't talk to me anymore... We used to talk about everything y'know crushes, feelings I knew everything. I knew when she was happy, sad, scared, nervous now I know nothing. I don't know how she's feeling or what she's doing, it scares me. She could be doing drugs, suicidal and I'm not going to know because she doesn't tell me anything. The last thing i ever found out about her personal life wasn't even from her. Linda, Cassie's mum used to tell me everything she overheard from the girls when they would have sleepovers, but it's been about a month since me and Linda have had a chat. The last thing she ever told me was that Jaden and Ally were secretly dating and now none of them are friends, so I was surprised to see Jaden here today. I just wish Ally would've told me...

I hear the front door open so I turn around to see Ally and Bryce walk in and Bryce has a bag in his hand.

"Hi Ms. Fischer, thank you so much for letting me stay"

"Of course hunny, you can stay until your mother is awake and out of hospital" I smile at him and look at Ally, then back to him. "You'll be staying in Ally's room, I had a spare mattress so I put that on the floor and gave you bedsheets, a blanket and a couple of pillows"

"Thank you again, so much"

"Anytime, just no hugging and kissing things"

"Absolutely ma'am"

Ally's POV //

I'm glad that I get to spend time with Bryce but at the same time, it's a bit weird because I don't know him that well.

"Hey Ally, do you think your mum will allow me to go to Josh's house?" 

"Yeah I think that would be fine, as long as your home by 9"

"Okay thanks I'll go ask her" He walked out of my room and I just sat on my bed and started scrolling through instagram when I came across a TikTokRoom post. It was a photo of me and Bryce holding hands at the hospital! 

(Just pretend its them inside a hospital thanks luv)

TikTokRoom #BryceHall and #AllyFischer spotted holding hands at a hospital 👀 #baewatch

User1 Aww they're so cute🥺but I hope everything is okay

JadenHossler Oh okay...

Hater1 Ugh she's not even pretty

User2 I SHIP💖