5. Lies

previously ~ I really miss Jaden and Cassie and I want to talk to them so badly but I'm giving them space so they can talk to me when they're ready.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Bryce's POV//

i do remember... I remember everything from that night except for one thing.

~ Party Night Flashback ~

"Hey Bryce, umm can I talk to you?" I turn around to see Ally and i do not want to talk to her right now I want my night to be fun so i begin to turn around and leave, but she grabs my arm.

"WAIT. Please just listen. Look I'm really sorry about what I said to you it was so wrong of me to blame you, I mean how were you supposed to know I was taken literally no one knew. And I know that's not good enough but I really don't know what else to say, I promise to work really hard to become your friend and to make it up to you just please forgive me." I honestly don't know what to say, I was not expecting this.

"okay" is all that came out of my mouth, I'm just speechless I don't want to say the wrong thing.

"Wait that's all you had to say?! I just poured my heart out to you and all you could manage to say was okay?!?!?!"  

"Okay, I forgive you... And you don't have to work really hard to make it up to me it's fine I get it you were pissed off and wanted someone to blame. I've been there and done that, you got nothing to worry about." I totally get it, I used to always blame my shit on others even if it was partially their fault i used to blame the whole thing on them so I understand where she's coming from, at least she realised it wasn't my fault and apologised I wouldn't have done that.

The rest of the night me and Ally danced together and not gonna lie, she is really really attractive. She is getting pretty drunk to the point she can barley stand, so I'm going to take her back to my place because i don't know how her parents would react if she came home at 2 am off her head. My parents are out of town for the weekend so when we get there its just me and her. My mother has makeup wipes in her bathroom so i use that to take off Ally's makeup. I grabbed some clothes out of my closet to change her into, as I'm removing her dress she starts to get touchy with me and i know its only because she's drunk, well I'm drunk too just not as much as her... we just did it, I just had sex with Ally.

~ The next day ~

I was woken up by Ally talking and nudging my shoulder, she sounded a little bit worried.

"Good morning, is something wrong?"

"umm did we do anything last night?" my eyes widened. She doesn't remember what we did. I didn't think she was that drunk! The only thing i don't remember about last night is if we used protection or not. What if she hates me again, i don't want to lose her again so all I say is...

"oh my god i have no idea!!" lies... 

"oh my- i think I'm gonna be sick" she ran towards the bathroom covering her mouth and I followed straight behind. I pulled her hair out of her face so she didn't vomit on it. I'm not gonna lie I really want her, I thought she was extremely beautiful since the first time I laid my eyes on her. I know that its weird to fall in love with someone especially when you've known them for like  a week, guess it was love at first sight, though she probably doesn't feel the same ):  (A/N i know that sentence was really cringey don't bully me)

She wanted to go home but i didn't want her to leave so i asked her out to breakfast. After that i still didn't want her to go but I had to take her home.

Hiii! Okay so this is a really short chapter but i wanted to get something out because it has been super long, and I feel bad for not posting): But i just wanted to say thank you for 153 reads thats really really cool and i appreciate it. If you read this book please share, vote and comment! I've got a few ideas for the coming chapters, so hopefully i will be posting more frequently (no promises tho😬).

Word count: 790