"We love you, too."Amber said. They saw the Cullens and went over them.

"Congratulations you guys." Charlie said to Edward, Alice, and Jasper.

"Thanks Charlie." Alice said. "Congratulations, darling." Jasper said to Amber as he embraced her.

"Thanks. You too." Amber said. She looked at Carlisle. "Thank you." She said.

"I didn't think it would be right to make you miss your own graduation." Carlisle said. "You do have to stay upstairs during the party, though."

"Fine by me." Amber said.

A little bit later, Amber was back at the Cullens house. Carlisle had set her up with another IV drip. She had changed into pajamas and was in one of the rooms, on the second floor, with Jasper. Bella came upstairs. "Hey guys." She greeted them.

"The party hasn't even started yet and you're already avoiding it?" Amber asked, teasing her sister.

"Alice is driving me crazy. I don't know how you put up with her." Bella said, looking at the Jasper with the last comment. "I wish I could stay up here with you guys and skip the whole thing." Amber and Jasper chuckled. Bella looked at Amber. "How are you doing?" She asked. Amber glared at her. "Sorry." Bella said. "I was only asking."

Just then, the doorbell rang. "Bella." Alice called from downstairs.

"Ugh. I guess I have to be a good host now and greet my guests." Bella groaned as she stomped down the steps.

"You should go downstairs and enjoy the party." Amber said. "I'll be fine up here."

"I would much rather be up here with you." Jasper said. Amber nodded. "So really, how are you feeling?" Jasper asked. "I'm sure the graduation and then going out to dinner with your sister and father was tiring."

"It was, but I'm fine." Amber answered.

"Can I ask you something?" Jasper asked.

"Go ahead." Amber said.

"Why were feeling self-conscious earlier?" Jasper asked.

Amber couldn't help but blush. She shouldn't be surprised he knew since he was able to feel people's emotions. "Why do you think?" Amber replied. "I had an oxygen tank and was wearing a mask. I looked like a freak."

"No you didn't. You looked adorable." Jasper said. He kissed her on the top of her head. "And beautiful as always." Amber just rolled her eyes. "How about we watch a movie." Jasper suggested. "We can watch whatever you want to watch."

"Including a chick flick?" Amber asked.

"Yes." Jasper replied. "Even a chick flick." Amber picked out a movie and Jasper put it in. Amber cuddled up to Jasper as he started the movie and they watched.

Partway through the movie, Amber looked up at Jasper and saw he had a weird expression on his face. "What?" Amber asked.

"Nothing." Jasper said.

"Are you ok?" Amber asked, concerned.

"I'm fine. I promise." Jasper assured her. "I just need to go downstairs for a moment. I'll be right back up." She watched Jasper head down the stairs, but a couple seconds later saw Seth come into the room.

"Jasper wanted me to keep you company while he was downstairs." He said.

"He wanted you to keep an eye on me." Amber interpreted. Seth just nodded. "Do you know why he needed to go downstairs?" Amber asked.

"No." Seth said. But she could tell that he was lying. He sat on the couch next to her. He noticed her shivering, even with a blanket. "Are you cold?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Amber said. Seth ignored her and pulled her closer to him. "Thank you." Amber said.

"Of course." Seth said. "What are you watching?"

"A movie." Amber replied.

After a little bit, Amber started coughing. "Are you ok?" Seth asked with a worried expression on his face. Amber nodded. "I'll get you some water." Seth said.

"I've already got it, Seth." Jasper said, coming into the room with a glass of water. "Thank you." Seth nodded before going back downstairs. Jasper handed the glass to Amber. She took it and took a couple sips. Jasper sat next to her. "You ok?" He asked. Amber nodded, once she finished coughing.

"Why did you need to go downstairs?" She asked.

"No reason." Jasper replied.

"Tell me." Amber said.

"It's nothing you have to worry about, love." Jasper said. Amber sighed. "I have something for you." Jasper said, changing the subject.

"What is it?" Amber asked. Jasper took something out of his pocket. Amber saw it was a small box. Jasper opened it. Amber gasped. "Is that?" She started, seeing the engagement ring.

"I want to marry you, Amber." Jasper said.

"But, I'm dying." Amber said.

"I still want to marry you." Jasper said. "And I will spend as much time as I can with you." Amber had tears rolling down her face. "Is that a yes?" Jasper asked. Amber nodded. Jasper smiled as he put the ring on her finger.

"I don't if I'm going to feel up to wanting to do any preparations." Amber said.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Jasper said. "Alice told Bella that she would take care of everything." Amber gave him a confused look. "Edward proposed to Bella, too." Jasper said. "It's going to be a wedding for the four of us together."

"How long have you been waiting to propose to me?" Amber asked.

"For awhile." Jasper replied. "I was going to do it before graduation, but then you got sick and I didn't know when would be the right time." Amber nodded. "I love you so much, Amber." Jasper said, kissing her.

"I love you too, Jasper." Amber said. She laid her head in his lap and Jasper held her close. It wasn't long before Amber fell asleep.

AN: Ring that Jasper gave Amber