Chapter 5

Hello hi its-a me!
I'm watching Mr beast.
While listening to annapantsu.
I'm a mad lad..I think..not.

Words - 1274

Anyways I hope you enjoy!
Uwu

---------

It was...Japan?

" Piri-kun? What are you.." Japan yawned
"doing here?" Japan asked as he sipped his coffee, and looked at Philip.

" Well mrs.france said I should give this to you..and may i ask? Did you sleep at all?"
Philip said looking worried at Japan, as he putted down the folder Mrs France have him.

"Sleep? I slept for..8.." Japan stopped as he sipped his coffee again, he took the folder on his table and opened it " hours?" Philip asked
" Minutes.." Japan said tiredly as he started writing something's down on a piece of paper.

" Japan! You need to sleep! If you don't it will have some consequences"
Philip said as he stepped closer to Japan, he got a pillow out of nowhere and threw it on a couch in the room.
" No thanks piri-kun..i need to fini-.." Japan didn't finish as he just kept yawning and sipping his coffee to stay awake.

Philip just rolled his eyes and carried Japan, even though he literally is short and Japan is tall.he putted Japan on the couch that was in the room, and putted a blanket on him, he looked at him and his paperwork and sighed.

" Piri-kun no..I need to finish..my..work.." Japan said as he slowly drifted away to a deep sleep, Philip just sighed " don't worry Japan! I'll handle it! " Philip said.but Japan was already fast asleep. He chuckled and sifted on the. spot where he found Japan.

He did some of the work then came across. suspicious.. information. It was..a note? .

Philippines is unique, I need #̶̈́͒̀$̸̌̃̌̈́͝͝•̷̽̅̂̀͛̾̒̚×̶͌̓͐͒̉÷̶͒͝ to help me, I need Philippines to know who we are. The ones he left! And forgotten..I knew from the start.. this is from #$̷̧̳̰͓̇͒͐̊͠×̷̎̽̈́͐̕÷̶̊̇͝!̶̧̣̬̀̇$̶̌*'"

HE WILL REALISE WHAT HE DONE!

Philip read the note and covered his mouth, the names were crossed out..or perhaps..glitchy? Philip looked around if there were any CCTV or anybody in the room beside Japan that was sleeping.

He folded the note and tucked it in , in his uniforms pocket. And started doing the rest of the work Japan was assigned to, he wrote it like he was a writer, he made a poem that can make you cry, and he did it in Japan's writing style. Cause somehow he can copy other people's writing skills by one look.

When he was done he exited the room, but he left a note saying
Don't worry Japan! I did it for you! I hope it's okay though! :)
Philip left the room , he didn't see anybody since he skipped the rest of the day for Japan to rest. He exited the student council room and started going through the dark and empty halls, he heard whispering but shrugged it off and when he finally was Infront of his door. He didn't hesitate to look behind him and look around.

After not finding anybody he unlocked his dorm and went inside, he locked the door . There was nobody in the living room, Philip thought that they were in their rooms so he shrugged it off and walked to the kitchen.