chapter 17

Hello hi its-a me!

----

"You want me to investigate Tokyo and north korea?!" Nekomie yelled, she looked at the files and then at germany with a glare.

"Why should i investigate my own City and my friends brother?!" Nekomie spoke, having a dark aura surround her.

"Because, they said something pretty suspicious. " Philip said, slamming his hand on the desk.

"What did they say?" Nekomie questioned, germany just sighed .

" Listen, if you're not tough enough to do it. Then fine we'll get somebody els-" Germany was cut off by nekomie slamming her hand on the table.

"I'll do it! I'll get so much information that you'll actually drown in them!" Then with that said by nekomie, she stormed off and started to head back to her class . Why? Because north korea is in there.

--

"Well that was easier then i thought.." philip said to germany, who smiled to phil.
"Of course, you need to throw some harmful words. Just for them to get angry and prove they are capable of what we think .. Manipulation at its finest!" Germany said, he looked evil while smirking.

Making philip blush, he always had a crush on people who are rebellious and maybe even Evil a little. That's why he dated america, he though it was handsome and brave of him when he kept talking about rebellion and how cool he was.

But then they broke up, for ..reasons philip couldn't explain other then we are just friends.

"Philip? Wanna go grab lunch with me? Germany asked philip, he smiled . "Yeah sure! We can meet our next Target there!" Philip said excitingly .

Germany chuckled and they both walked to the cafeteria. The elite cafateria.

As they walked in, they saw their next target.

Ukraine

They both smiled, and walked up to him. He stared at them with confusion as they approached him, though he was glaring at philip a little.

They both smiled at ukraine, who was strangely all alone at an empty table. With only his phone and a black covered book.

"Hallo Ukraine, Vhat are you doing all alone? Germany asked, ukraine just shrugged.

"Russia and Belarus are busy.. so im just all alone.." Ukraine quietly answered, Germany awed and nodded.

"Listen ukraine... We need a favor from you if possible." Philip said, ukraine just raised an eyebrow at him and hid his disgust.

"And what shall that favor be?" Ukraine said.

Philip and germany looked around, only to see countries near their table busy talking or eating.

Philip gestured for ukraine to come closer, and so he did. " You're Good at knowing people right? So we need you to help us..we think there is a group of people after me and hate me for some reason" philip whispered in his non existent ear.