Chapter 1

Hello hi its-a me !
Welcome to chapter one! I'm glad your reading but in my time..I have 0 reads but I hope it works out!

Anyways Hope you enjoy! Uwu

------------

Finland .

" Philippines, this is Finland he'll be giving you the tour around school and sections." Sir UN said to Philip who just nodded and smiled.

" And Philippines. Your belongings that you brought will be in your dorm. Come back to his office to ask for the dorm key ok?" Sir UN asked to Philip who just nodded again.

" You two may be dismissed." Sir UN said as the two went out of the office, Finland just looked at Philip with a glare. " Hi..I'm finland..I'm gonna be your tour or some shit." Finland said to Philip " hi Finland! I'm the Philippines! Call me Phil or Philip for short!" Philip said cheerfully.

" Anyways just follow me.." " okie! Dokie!"
Philip followed Finland as he shows him around. " That's the gym..and that's the library" Finland said pointing to a large door and a smaller door.

As Finland kept showing Phil around. Finland bumped into Russia. Finland gasped and fear showed in his eyes as he realized it was Russia . " Hello Finland. You have no right to bump into me." Russia sternly and grabbed Finland's collar and raised him up to Russia's level, people were gathering around the two nations.

Russia was about to punch Finland in the face but he saw Philip, Philip gave him a hint of disappointed face. " Kuya Russia don't hurt fin.." Philip said to Russia in a sadden tone. Then Russia let go of Finland's collar dropping him butt first on the ground, Russia walked closer to Philip and apologized " s-..sorry sunshine.." some nation's gasped.

" It's ok Kuya Russia! But don't hurt anybody ok?" Philip said smiling at Russia who just nodded, when Russia lowered his head Philip kissed Russia's cheek earning a blush from him. Then Philip walked to Finland who just stared at thr two. Philip held out a hand to Finland so he could get up, Finland grabbed the hand and stood up.

Philip then grabbed Finland's wrist and walked away from Russia, Finland was just looking at Philip with a ' How the fuck did you do that?' face.

Philip let go of Finland's wrist " sorry fin! Can we continue on the tour now?" Philip asked Finland who just gave him a glare " how did you do that?" Finland questioned to Philip who just tilted his head.

" Well Kuya Russia is my friend! He's very nice" Finland just glared at Philip ' what the hell? Nice?' Finland thought,as Finland still showed Philip around school he stopped. Finland then noticed whispers as nation's whispered to each other and gossiped about philip.

Oh my God! It's that new student that stopped Russia!

Really? That's impossible!

Isn't Russia one of the most powerful in this school?

Why did Russia obey that weak country?

I heard Russia call him ' Sunshine ' !

Does he have a soft spot for him?

That's impossible!

Hey isn't that Finland?

" Fin? Are you okay?" Philip asked to Finland who just nodded " yeah..don't worry.."

" Let's continue this tour shall we?"

" Yeah! I wanna see the school more!"
Finland just laughed then realized.
" Did you call me Fin?" Finland said to Philip who chuckled " yep! I thought it was a cool Nickname for you!" " Well .. I guess your right.."

' this new student isn't that bad..'

--------------------

The tour was over and Philip headed for the principal's office, of course nation's still gossiped about him as he walked through the halls. Philip arrived at the principal's office, he knocked and came in.

He saw Sir UN with a shocked face and he was still on Philippines folder. " Sir UN?" Sir UN gasped then threw Philips folder on the ground and faced him. " Oh! Philippines! You must be here for your dorm key?" Philip nodded " here ! And your dorm number is .. 68 " Philip nodded " salamat Sir UN!" Sir UN just chuckled and nodded as Philip left his office.

" This is gonna be awesome!" Philip said happily to himself as he went through the halls and headed for the dorms. He was in section 5 domes and took the elevator to his floor.

When the elevator stopped and he went out, he walked through the halls and tried to find his room number.

56...

57..

58..

59..

62..

68!

Philip knocked on the door, no answer. Knocked again, no answer. He then used his key to get in. When he got in the dorm he was greeted by a dark room and a note.

He walked closer to the note and read it, " Dear new roommate. We are happy that your are our new roommate we are not here because we are out getting grocery, hope we can meet when we are home.and your room is the last bedroom" ' why did I get my hopes up' Philip thought.

He putted the note down on the kitchen counter and exited the kitchen, he ended up a small hall and walked to the end of it. At the end of the hall there was a room he assumed it was his. So he went in.

He's luggage was in the room and there were flag of his country and there was a USB?
Philip got curious and opened his luggage

He got out his computer and placed it on the table that was in the room, he grabbed the USB and plugged it in on the computer. There was a video so he played it. It wasn't a welcome video, nor a greetings video or whatever. It horrified Philip though.

The video said..

" Hello Philippines.
This is not a welcoming video or some other thing you expected.. no ! I hope you remember us Philippines. Cause we didn't forget you!

Do as I say and don't tell any country about this. We know if you tell on us, cause if you do tell then say goodbye to your pathetic country.

Anyways go to the bathroom in two weeks at Around 2:30 pm Monday! At floor 3 section A . I don't care if it's far away, just go there!

And you'll meet a country that you will be pretending he's your friend. GOT THAT! And don't even be late ...

The video stopped and the USB was token out by itself somehow and self destruct. Philip couldn't believe it..the voice was familiar..

" Ja and I thought...oh hey it'z our new roommate." A German accent behind Philip said. It was his two roommates.

Germany and Singapore, the two nations were one of the most responsible countries one school. And the two earned the title of TEACHERS PET.

------------------

Lol I just had to include Singapore and Germany they are responsible ok?

I hope you guys enjoy! And I think I misspelled some words just tell me what I misspelled!

Anyways I'll write y'all bye!

Bye!