Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Christina was in her room watching a romantic movie where the main characters were finally kissing after all the sexual tension. She wondered how it felt because she has never kissed a guy. In the past it didn't bother her much, but now almost everyone around her was dating someone. At times like this she felt lonely and wanted somebody to hold her or kiss her. She didn't necessarily needed a boyfriend and she didn't want to become the girl that only spent time with her boyfriend and forget about her friends. She has seen that happen a lot and also experienced a couple times. It's weird how a boy or girl can change a friendship and it surely sucks.

The sound of her cell phone ringing brought her out of her thoughts. When Christina picked up her phone she smiled at the name on her screen. "Heyy Adam" she said. "Hi beautiful" Adam complimented without seeing her. Christina smiled at his compliment. "How do you know that I'm beautiful, you can't even see me" she told him. "I don't have to see you to know you're  beautiful you can have all pimples over you face for all I know and I will still think you're beautiful, but anyways do you want come over and hang out?" Adam asked. Christina was processing what he told her and couldn't stop smiling at his comment. Adam always knew how to make her happy and it was one of the most nicest thing anyone had told her. After a moment she realized that she still hadn't answered. "Yeah sure I'll we be there in 15 minutes if that's okay" she answered. They both said their goodbyes and hung up.

Christina was on her way to Adam. When she arrived at his front door she was going to ring the bell, but suddenly the door opened with Adam standing in front of her. "Hey see I was right about you being beautiful today" he said while letting her inside. "Thanks but I'm only beautiful today" Christina teased and looked back at him. Adam loved how they always teased each other with a little bit of flirting. "You are always beautiful". Christina was already in the living room and shouted from there "right answer!". Adam laughed at that and joined her in the living room. He sat in the chair beside the couch that Christina was sitting.

"So how are you doing and how is Behati?" Christina asked but if she was honest she didn't necessarily wanted to know about him and Behati. Adam was her best friend, but seeing him with other girls made her feel something that she can't describe. But being his best friend she has to show interest and be nice to her.

"We broke up" Adam answered calm. Hearing this Christina was a little bit shocked because it was the longest relationship that he had since she knew him. "Why?" She asked carefully and added quickly "I know it's none of my business so if you don't want to tell me you don't have to".

"No it's okay we  just didn't work and we decided to break up" he answered simply. Christina just nodded and didn't ask further. She didn't know what else to say to him. He was never single for a long time so it wouldn't be long until he has new girl. "Unlike you" she thought. Adam had a lot of experience in the dating area. If he only could teach her some things it will help her to get her own dating life. She was always curious about why people wanted a relationship and how it felt. Christina was hesitant to ask him first but decided to ask anyway if she wanted to learn something about dating. "Adam can I ask you something, but promise you won't laugh" she asked. Adam looked at her curiously and answered " I promise I won't laugh, shoot your question".

" why do people want to be in a relationship and how does it feel?" She asked shyly. Adam looked at her shocked that she asked him this. And to be honest he didn't really had a good answer for her. He only knew the kissing and sex parts, but that wouldn't be the right answer for her. Adam thought for a moment until he came up with an answer. " I think that everybody has their own reasons to be in a relationship, but for me I like the extra attention that you get from that person. And that you can make the other person happier by being with them. And of course the kissing and sex is nice to" he said with a grin.

Christina blushed at his response because she was embarrassed. She was not used to talk about kissing or sex whatsoever because she never even kissed someone. Adam noticed that she went silent. "Hey" Adam said to Christina and she looked up to meet his eyes. "What's wrong, why you grew silent?" He asked.

"Nothing" Christina answered a little to fast. Adam didn't believe her and stared at her hoping that she will tell him. When Christina didn't say anything he decided to help her a little bit. He got up and went to sit next to her on the couch. Christina was surprised when he sat next to her. He then moved closer to her which made christina a little bit nervous. She was so nervous that she didn't notice his hand coming up to her. And then she felt a pair of hands tickling her. "HAHAHAhaa Adam sto hahaha stop".

"I won't until you tell me" Adam said while still tickling her. Christina was laughing so hard that she had no control over her body and fell on her back on the couch. Adam was towering over her and still tickling her and laughing with her. Christina couldn't take it anymore and gave up. "Okay okay I will tell you" she said. When Adam stopped they were both noticing the position they were in. Adam looked down at her and before he knew he pulled a piece of her hair and tucked it behind her ear. They both stared at each other for a moment until christina decided to break the moment. "Ahheemm you still want to know?" She asked.

"Yes please" he said while getting up. They were now sitting next to each other. "It's a little bit embarrassing so promise you won't laugh, okay?" She said after taking a deep sigh and looking at her lap. Adam putted his fingers under her chin and brought her eyes to look at him. "Hey just tell me i promise I won't laugh" he assured her.