~ Roasting Their Never After ~

Hello fellow haters. This is Rafal here and after all the conflicting comments I received from the previous question I posted, I decided to go through with roasting FeatherxClaw37'S fanfics.

The first one I'll be roasting is the Rophie fanfic which won't be too hard to roast since I SO hate Sophie now and am with Evelyn.

********

Firstly, I am aware that, "Their Never After," is an alternate ending to TLEA and that Sophie and I end up killing her friends, Tedros and Agatha. I guess that parts okay but let's talk about Sophie and I's wedding in chapter 3.

Oh good god. I just think the vows that Sophie and I gave each other during the wedding ceremony were so cheesy. And the wedding kinda sucked to be honest. I mean, the wedding should've ended with Sophie and I drinking the blood of children or some crap. If THAT happened, Sophie and I'd wedding would truly be something to remember. Overall, the problem with the wedding was that the vows were too lovey dovey and the wedding was so mediocre.

Ugh. Don't even get me started on the honeymoon phase when I decided to take my newly wedded wife to my brother and I's rundown childhood home. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND DECIDES TO SPEND THEIR HONEYMOON IN A CREEPY ABANDONED HOUSE????

I have to point out that Sophie and I's honeymoon would've been best spent burning down some Ever kingdoms or terrorizing people. But I think that's more Japeth and Aric's thing so yeah.

Sophie and I's arrival to that castle after we left the house behind was okay. I mean, spending our honeymoon in a castle is better than spending it in that decrepit house. What I find so ridiculous about after leaving my old childhood home behind is the fact that I somehow got kidnapped by Rhian and Japeth!! I mean, I'm the SCHOOL MASTER—I'm like, a THOUSAND years old, and somehow let myself get captured!! How insane is that??

OKAY. I know, "Their Never After," was written before it was revealed in the SGE series that I was Japeth and Rhian's dad. BUT, good gracious. How the hell did I end up getting kidnapped by two little boys?? It's just SO LUDICROUS and UNBELIEVABLE. When I got captured, I was portrayed as helpless and that really hurts my ego honestly.

^^^Than there's this whole scene above in which Rhian says that I'm his idol

^^^Than there's this whole scene above in which Rhian says that I'm his idol. Like—WHAT? That's just creepy and than there's not even an explanation as to why I'm Rhian's supposed idol. Is it because I'm married to the same woman he intends to marry? Is it because I'm his mother's ex? That part isn't truly explained and it really puzzles me to no extent.

ALSO WHY EVEN BRING AGATHA AND TEDROS BACK JUST TO KILL THEM OFF AGAIN?? Tedros and Agatha's return from
the dead brought nothing of value to the storyline and if Japeth and Rhian had somehow accomplished bringing the dead back, WHAT USE DID THEY EVEN HAVE FOR SOPHIE??

Rhian and Japeth's intent was to bring their loved ones back from the dead, and if Tedros and Agatha came back, than why couldn't Aric and Evelyn come back to? That part wasn't really explained either and it fills me with this deep rage.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I thought that Rhian and Sophie's wedding towards the end was WAY better than Sophie and I's wedding. And Sophie didn't even want to marry Rhian! I suppose their wedding was more interesting since there ended up being a big fight ending with Rhian dead and Japeth using some sort of Time spell to travel to the past.

^^^This scene above is YET ANOTHER terrible portrayal of my character! I'm basically just staring at Sophie with loving puppy dog eyes and am oblivious to Japeth's schemes

^^^This scene above is YET ANOTHER terrible portrayal of my character! I'm basically just staring at Sophie with loving puppy dog eyes and am oblivious to Japeth's schemes. If Sophie hadn't been distracting me so much, I would've stopped Japeth and the time spell wouldn't be enacted!! Like SERIOUSLY!!! I'm seen as a love drunken fool in this scene and it's unimaginably frustrating.

^^^Could Somebody PLEASE beat me over the head with a rock so I won't have to dive into this annoyingly frustrating scene?? SURE, the reunion of my twin and I was kinda touching but this was just TOO Touching for my taste

^^^Could Somebody PLEASE beat me over the head with a rock so I won't have to dive into this annoyingly frustrating scene?? SURE, the reunion of my twin and I was kinda touching but this was just TOO Touching for my taste. I'm the Evil School Master and here I'm yet again portrayed as some lovesick idiot who holds remorse for the mistakes I've made in the past. I mean, I KILLED RHIAN and than he KILLED ME. I'm pretty sure our relationship isn't gonna be so great after all that. Like I'd ever apologize for killing my brother. The evil don't forgive or apologize and here I am in this scene doing all that!!!

Lastly, the biggest flaw of this story is the ending in which I end up killing Japeth. And did anyone even freaking notice that Japeth's name is spelt wrong throughout the whole book after him and Rhian are introduced??

Yes, I'm playing favorites because Japeth is my fav son, but STILL. His name is spelt J-A-P-E-T-H, NOT J-A-P-H-E-T-H. And how could I KILL MY FAVORITE SON? To make matters worse, I didn't just kill my fav son, I killed BOTH of my sons!!

I can disregard Japeth and Rhian's deaths at my hands since FeatherxClaw37 didn't know I was their father when she wrote the story. But what I can't forget is the fact that she misspelled Japeth's name and portrayed me as a lovesick, remorseful, idiot.

If I could rate, "Their Never After," from 1-10 with 10 being the best and 1 being just terrible, I would rate it a 3/10. All in all, this fanfic has a predictable storyline towards the end and the characters all seem shallow and uninteresting. THE ONLY INTERESTING CHARACTER IS PROBABLY JAPETH because...well, because he's my fav son, so I can't belittle him.

**********

I'll be sure to roast, "His Darkened Heart," next and I can't wait!

If you guys enjoyed me roasting, "Their Never After," please click that shiny star at the bottom. But I don't really care if you do or not.

Anyway, I hate you all and hope you burn in the fiery pits of hell!! Bye! 👋