|22|

*Aiden's POV* (might be long)

I just got done draining from a deer when suddenly I felt someone staring at me. I looked around nothing. I was about to start walking away when I heard a tree branch snap, I quickly turned around to see a smiling Sybil. I ran towards him and pinned him against a tree by the neck, "give me one good reason to not rip your throat out." "Because I'm behind you," I know that voice so I turned around and see John or whatever his name is.

Before I knew it I punched him in the jaw. John was about to go towards me but Sybil stops him, "leave us." "I want to tear him apart first. he stole her from me," he glares at me. "I didn't take her from you, you abused her and she left you. She's mine now," I smirked at him. Sybil puts his hand on him, "I told you to leave now." "Ok fine," he looks at me then leaves. After he left I grabbed Sybil by the throat, " you seriously had the nerve to show your face in front of me especially after you put her in this, it's only between you and me, not her."

Sybil glared at me, "I involved her in this because of what you did to Anastasia." "I had no choice, she would've killed the whole village and we would have fled to another country from being chased by the humans." "I LOVED HER," Sybil yelled. "I get that, I understand now but it was your fault for not teaching her how to control her thirst she was still a newborn vampire," I told him. "That's why I want to hurt your little human, I want to take away the same thing you took from me." I wrapped my hand tighter around his throat, " if you or John lay one finger on her I'll instantly kill you both." I warned him.

I let go of his throat, "now go before I change my mind and kill you right here." "you and your little human girlfriend better watch out we're coming for you," he smirks and leaves. I punched the tree and ended up leaving a dent in it. Great now I have to tell Vanessa that we need to leave ASAP to Russia.

Vanessa's POV:

Bryant, Carter, and I were middle of watching Tv when Aiden walked in through the door looking mad. I got off the couch, went up to him and wrapped my arms around him, "what's wrong?" Aiden wraps his arm around me and kisses me on the forehead, "we need to leave." "Where, back to the cabin?" I asked him while looking at his eyes. "Well yes but out of the country too," he told me.

"Like where?" "Russia," he answered. "Why?" I questioned again as he kisses me on the lips. "Because while I was out hunting I ran into Sybil and John and Sybil told me that they're now definitely after you. So we got to get out of here as soon as possible I have a friend in Russia." Wait did he just said John is still after me? I will never go back to him especially after he took my unborn child away from me I was only 12 weeks, I'll never forgive him.

I snapped out of my thoughts, "how long are we gonna stay there?" "Probably for a couple of months," he tells me. "Is Bryant and Carter coming with us?" I asked. "Only if they want," he looks at them. "Heck yeah we wanna go," Bryant gets up from the couch and smiles, "when do we go?" "Tomorrow, so you guys go pack we're leaving around noon," he looks at all of us.

"Ok," Bryant goes upstairs, Carter follows. After they went upstairs, Aiden kisses me, "let's go." We went back to the cabin.

* * * * * *

I woke up to see Aiden with a tray with a plate full of pancakes and bacon. I smiled, "aww what's this for?" He smiles back, "just wanted to give my princess breakfast before we go on a long flight." I sat up and grabbed the tray then started eating, "what time is our flight?" "Well Dimitri is sending us a private jet around noon." Aiden checks his phone, "it's 10:41 right now." "Ok," I get done eating, Aiden grabs the tray and leaves. I stood up and went to my closet then started grabbing clothes.

After I get done packing I put on a red T-shirt and jeans. Then, I went back to look if I wanted to bring anything else while I was doing that I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and see Aiden in a black T-shirt, which he looks really good in because it really shows his muscles and ripped up jeans. "Hey gorgeous, you're looking good," he smiles then kisses me on the lips. "hi handsome," I kissed him back. "You done packing?" he asks me. "Yeah," I answered, "Ok," he grabs my suitcase and we both went downstairs.

Aiden checks the time, "it's 11:20 now." After a while, there was a knock on the door. Aiden went and opened the door, it was Bryant and Carter. "who's ready for Russia???" Bryant excitedly asks. "I am," I replied trying not to laugh, Bryant is such a goofball. "Why are you so excited? You've been to Russia before," Aiden asks him. I think that Aiden is so annoyed with Bryant right now, they're so much like brothers. Always getting on each other's nerves. "I'll get excited no matter what sweetheart," he winks at Aiden.

Aiden rolls his eyes, "ugh you can be soo annoying sometimes." Bryant smiled, "at least I'm not like you Mr. Grumpypants." I chuckled, that was kind of funny. "Oh come on let's go," Aiden said with an irritated voice. We all grabbed our stuff and went outside.

* * * * * *

We landed in front of a mansion with so many windows with a huge pool on the side of it. This place is so nice and huge. We stepped out of the jet, I noticed two guys sitting in chairs by the pool. They both noticed us, "ey brat(hey brother)," they looked at Aiden. "Privet, rebyata gde Dimitri(hey guys where is Dimitri)?" Aiden asked whatever he just said to them. "He's in the kitchen," one of them replied. Aiden goes to one of them and pats him on the back, "it's really nice seeing you Adrian and Vlad, it's been awhile." "Yes it has brother," the guy agreed. He looks at me, "ah who's this beautiful girl?" he asks as he stands up.

Aiden comes up to me and wraps his arm around me, "this is my girlfriend Vanessa and Vanessa this is Vlad. So Vlad she's off limits," he glared at the Vlad guy. Vlad grins, "oh don't worry I won't flirt with her, you're a lucky guy she's quite a girl. I've never expected you to ever settle with a girl." He winks at me. "I know right Aiden has a girlfriend that's a shocker," the other guy laughs. Aiden glares at them both, " I don't think you guys would want to be my bad side and you Vlad don't you ever wink at her again or I'll break your arm like last time."

Vlad's eyes widened, "ok ok I won't." He sits back down, "ok we'll get going, it is nice seeing you guys again," Aiden tells them. We went to the front door, Aiden knocks on the door after a bit the door opens and there stood a guy with tattoos everywhere on his arms, blondish brown hair and piercing's on his face. "Hey Viktor," Aiden gave him a brotherly hug. "Hey Aiden, come on in Dimitri is waiting for you in the kitchen. We walked in the house, Viktor walks away. Aiden looks at Bryant and Carter, "you two stay here while Vanessa and I go talk to Dimitri."

They nodded their heads, Aiden and I went to the kitchen. I saw a guy in his late 30's or early 40's wearing a black button down shirt and dress pants. He has his hair in a slick back style and you can tell this guy definitely likes to work out cause you can see it through his shirt. He was in the middle of cooking something when he notices us, he smiled and walks up to us. "It's been a long time brother, " he hugs Aiden. "It has Dimitri, " Aiden smiles back.

 "It has Dimitri, " Aiden smiles back

Dimitri's house^