24

-Few months later- 

It's been a few months since Aiden, Bryant, Carter and I have been staying at Dimitri's. Dimitri is wanting to have a huge ball next week, he said that he wants Bryant, Carter and I to feel at home Aiden use to live here so he already feels at home. I'm so excited for today because Aiden is taking me to the mall, Bryant and Carter are wanting to go with us to pick out tuxedos. I went downstairs to the kitchen. when I walked in I saw Dimitri sitting at the table eating. 

"What did you make?" I smiled. "Eggs and French toast, you know I've never understood why Americans calls it French toast. They're not from France its just regular bread," Dimitri chuckles. I smiled again, "I agree with you Dimitri," I went to grab a plate then went to the stove, I scooped up some eggs and put them on my plate and grabbed two French toasts. I feel more comfortable with him ever since I told him my secret months ago.

"I love that you always try to make me feel comfortable here," I sat down at the table. Dimitri turns off the stove then sits down across from me. I took a bite, " this is really good," I told him while grinning. Dimitri smiles back, "thank you," "You're welcome and uh where is Aiden, he's post to take me to the mall to find a dress," I asked. Dimitri grinned, " oooo ok, what kind of dress did you wanna get?" "Anything light blue and puffy," I smiled. "I like puffy things," Dimitri tells me. I chuckled, I got done eating then put my plate in the sink. "I'm gonna go play some basketball with Viktor," Dimitri tells me. 

He gets up from the chair then leaves. I decided to do the dishes, as I was doing them I felt someone behind, I turned around then shielded my face. "Baby it's just me," I heard Aiden saying, he moved my arms away from my face. He gave me a worried look, "are you ok princess?" he asks me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, "y-yeah, I just...still get flashbacks of what he...use to do to me." 

I started crying, Aiden wiped the tears off my face. "Shh it's ok I'm here I won't let anything happen  to you, you're everything to me. Now go get in a nice outfit we're gonna go find you a dress and me a tux, Bryant and Carter are coming with us."  "Ok," I let go of Aiden and went upstairs to change into a black tank top and blue jeans. I decided to keep my hair down. Afterwards, I went back downstairs and saw Aiden, Bryant and Carter standing by the door. 

Aiden saw me and smiles, "hey beautiful," he kisses me on the lips. I blushed, "hey." Bryant opens the door, "ok love birds lets get going before I puke," I chuckled. Aiden slaps him in the back of the head. Bryant gave him a pained look. We all went outside, once we did I saw a black Lamborghini Aventador. "Wow who's car is that?" I asked. "It's mine, it was a gift from Dimitri," Aiden answered. "It's awesome looking," I grinned. Aiden opens the passenger's side for me, I climbed in, he closed the door once I got in. Bryant and Carter gets in, Bryant behind Aiden and Carter behind me.