|12|

*Sybil's POV*
I got done feeding on a human girl. I looked to see John with two lifeless girls and feeding on another girl once he got done drinking all of her blood he snaps her neck, he is so sloppy when it comes to feeding on humans.

He wipes the blood off his lips. "that is enough John, if you kill more girls the humans will get suspicious." "but I need blood and so what let them come. More humans to drink from."

I grabbed him by the throat and toss him into a tree, he stands up quickly, "what the hell was that for?" John snaps. I sped towards him and grab him by the throat again, "are you mentally stupid?" I barked at him. "no," he snaps back.

"you can't just go around and kill every human that you see. I get it that you need blood, but limit the killings. I am not gonna get chased out of here just because you are careless of what you do. You're lucky that I'm not gonna snap your neck and throw you in a fire pit."

"because you need me." Oh but I don't need you, you're just a replacement for Aiden and once you do what I want you to do, I'll kill you, I thought to myself. "so what's the big deal about the Aiden guy?"

"well he killed my one and only true love and I want revenge." "And what do you want me to do?" "I want you to help me destroy his life by getting rid of the one thing that he loves." "which is my girlfriend," John growls.

"Well boohoo, she's not your's anymore. You're the moron who abused and left her for dead." "Well if I take Vanessa back then Aiden will be vulnerable and that's when you can kill," John smiles.

I grinned, "so you're not as stupid as I thought you were." "So when can we go visit Vanessa?" John grins evilly. "When the time is right, we don't wanna rush things. That'll ruin the plan."

John sniffs the air, "I can smell Vanessa's blood and her perfume," he runs off, I followed. John hides behind a small tree. "What is it John?" He points to a large house, "there." I looked and I could see the girl, she's smiling how pathetic.

John tries to go towards the house, but I pushed him into a tree but not hard enough to leave a dent in it. "Are you seriously stupid???" I snapped at him. "No, I just really want to rip that guy's throat out cause he took my girl away from me."

I smacked him on the back of the head, "stop it, she's not your's anymore. You screwed up, you need to follow the plan take her away from Aiden and that's when I can attack." "ok fine," John says coldly.

"Let's go before Aiden senses that we were here," I told him. "Alright," John stares at the house again. We both sped off.

*Vanessa's POV*
I was sitting on my bed reading a book. As I was reading the book there was a soft knock on the door, "come in." The door opens and it's Aiden, he sits down next to me. He smiles,"hello beautiful." I smiled back.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out for a date, we've dating for a while so I want to take you out to dinner," "I would love to go out to dinner with you," I told him while smiling.

I got up and searched through my closet, I found a black floral dress that stops at my mid thighs. With no sleeves that's a little flowy at the bottom.

I looked at Aiden, "I need to change, so you gotta go for a second

I looked at Aiden, "I need to change, so you gotta go for a second." Aiden pouts,"but I wanna see my beautiful girl." No way will I let him see all of the scars that John left on my body.

I pointed towards the hallway outside my bedroom," go." he pouts again and starts whining like a little puppy,"pwease." Aiden starts begging.

"No," I told him. "Ok fine," he says sadly. Aiden leaves my room and closes the door. I started changing into the black floral dress, once I put it on I went to the bathroom that's connected to my room and I put my hair in a nice cute messy bun.

 I started changing into the black floral dress, once I put it on I went to the bathroom that's connected to my room and I put my hair in a nice cute messy bun

I walked out of my bedroom and walked downstairs, I saw Aiden wearing a light buttoned down blue dress shirt and black pants. Man he's just getting more hotter and hotter every time. How is that even possible?

Aiden opens the front door for me and smiles. I walked through the door,"thank you." He smiles again,"no problem." I saw the Lykan HyperSport parked in the driveway.

Aiden walks ahead of me and opens the passengers door, I got in and he closes the door after. He gets in the car and starts it.

* * * * * *
We got to the restaurant, it was very fancy and it looked like it could be very expensive. We both got out of the car and walked in the building, we were greeted by a middle aged man that was smiling, he smiled so much that it looked like his mouth was about to fall off his face, "reservations for Wilson?"

Aiden nods his head, "we would like to sit outside in the couple's area." The guy smiles, "ok right this way." He leads us outside. The guy leaves.

Aiden pulled the chair out and I sat down

Aiden pulled the chair out and I sat down. He sat down afterwards. A waiter came to the table, "hello I'm Devon and I'll be your waiter today." Aiden looks at the menu, "well I would like red wine and for the lady she would like lemon water." Devon writes it down and walks away.

*Author's note*
I would like to thank MsandMrToretto for giving me ideas for my story