Welcome to Seattle

Start from the beginning

"I know...That's what scares me." Dina replied.

The trio pressed on as they galloped through the woods, soon coming up on a clearing. The trio found a gate, restricting their access to the city.

"Whoa. Is that the QZ?" Dina asked.

"Yup. Watch the high spots." Ellie informed.

The trio rode closer to the gate and dismounted their horses. Dina looked at the gate.

"'WLF. Trespassers killed on sight.' That's friendly. At least we know we're in the right place." Dina said.

"Where is everyone?" Dylan asked.

"They put up this sign...Means there's gotta be a way in." Dina replied.

"Yeah, okay, split up and see what you find. Call out if you see anybody or anything." Dylan informed.

The trio looked around, finding supplies and notes scattered in the trailers

The trio looked around, finding supplies and notes scattered in the trailers. Dylan was able to make his way up onto one of the trailers and jump across to a platform, which led to a ladder.

"Ellie, Dina...up here." Dylan called.

The girls made their way up onto the platform and Dylan pointed up at the ladder.

"Help me up there." Ellie said to Dylan.

"Okay." Dylan replied.

Dylan readied himself, placing his hands on his knee before Ellie placed her foot in them. Dylan lifted Ellie up high enough for her to reach the ladder.

"Could you go with her please?" Dina asked Dylan.

"Sure. You okay with getting me up there?" Dylan asked.

Dina nodded and copied Dylan's previous actions, lifting him up to reach the ladder.

Dylan followed after his sister and Dina called up to the twins.

"I'll keep an eye out. Just see if you can get the gate open from the other side." Dina called up.

"Sounds good." Ellie replied.

Carefully, Ellie and Dylan made their way across the metal beams and ledges.