"Thank you, Mukti. Thank you for being there with me. Thank you for being my strength." Said Ansh breaking the hug. Mukti glared at him.

"Thank you, ah?" Ansh shook his head with a faint smile and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Mukti closed her eyes and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, my cry baby." Said Mukti to which Ansh made bad face. Mukti beat his head playfully.

"Let's go inside." Ansh nodded and both went inside hospital.

________________

Doctor came out of Nandini's ward while all rushed to him. Ansh and Mukti also reached there.

"What happened? How's she? Is she awake? She's fine right? Nothing to worry na? Why the hell are you quiet speak up damn it!" Shouted Manik getting impatient. Cabir held him.

"Manik, calm down please. Let him speak. Please doctor, tell us how's my sister? She's fine right?" Asked Ansh worriedly. Doctor shook his head.

"She's fine. Due to excess stress and shock, she fainted. She seems in a trauma. You have to be very careful around her. Do not give her any kind of stress. Keep her in happy environment. She is very weak. I have attached an IV to her so that she can gain some energy. For now, she's resting under medicine effect. It is necessary for her to relax. Let her sleep. She will wake up in few hours and then you can take her home. Just be careful." Saying this doctor left while everyone let out a breathe of relief.

Same time, Dhruv saw doctor coming out of operation theatre.

"Guys, see operation got over. Look, doctors are here." Said Dhruv grabbing everyone's attention. Ansh rushed to them followed by others.

"Doctor.. my brother.."

"Congratulations, Mr. Ansh. The operation was successful. Your brother is out of danger. We have removed the bullet from his shoulder. He lost pretty amount of blood so weakness will be there. Total bed rest for couple of weeks. Other than that, there's no worry. We will shift him in a ward soon then you can meet him. Take care." Ansh thanked doctor and smiled with teary eyes. Manik kept hand on his shoulder while he hugged him happily. Everyone smiled that finally everything is fine. But is it really?

________________

Manik was sitting beside Nandini holding her hand in his. He was staring her continuously. Sometimes pecking her forehead, her knuckles, her cheeks. She was still unconscious. It's been 3 hours now.

"You like to trouble me, right? Issliye aise behave kar rahi ho. You wanna tease me, irritate me then do. But not like this. Just wake up and do whatever you want to. I won't complain. It's been so long I heard your voice. Please golu, uth jao na. Apne Mani ke liye. Please." He said caressing her cheek softly. His tears fell seeing her no response. He sniffed.

"Achcha you know, Abhi bhai is out of danger. He's all fine. I told you right? Everything will be fine. See! Now that everything is fine you also have to get fine jaldi jaldi na? Your bhaiyu and bhai both are worried for you. And your birji! That idiot is feeling guilty that because of his carelessness you got kidnapped. Now you only get up and knock some senses in him. Oyy, uth na golu. Aur kitna ru..rulvayegi haan?" Manik choked saying this. He felt hand on his shoulder and saw Aliya and Mukti. He blinked his eyes to hide the tears.

"She will be fine, Manik. Don't worry. Doctor said na, she needs rest. Let her sleep." Said Aliya to which Manik nodded. Mukti ruffled his hairs. Manik glared at her.

"Kya soorat bana rakhi hai. Nandini uthegi toh dekhkar dar jayegi bechari. Ye kaun bhoot baitha hai mere paas. Sunn, ghar ja. Get fresh up and come. We are here till then. Cabir bhi hai. Take Ansh with you too. We will be here." Manik immediately nodded in no.

"No ways. I'm not going anywhere leaving her. What if she wakes up and need something. What if she gets scared. No! I'm fine here. I won't go." Said Manik like a stubborn kid. Mukti rolled her eyes and dragged him away. Aliya giggled.

"Arey.. Mukti yaar. Kya kar rahi ho? Listen she-"

"Get the hell out of here Manik Malhotra. Don't you dare to say no. You guys are hell tired from yesterday. Look at your faces. Go and have a shower. You will feel better. We are here and we will immediately call you as soon as she BLINK her eyes. Happy? Now out." Manik glared at her feeling her sarcasm and tried to protest.

"Arey but-"

"Gooooo.." Mukti pushed him out of room and he looked at her faking anger.

"Take care of my golu. Don't move away from here till I come back and call me immediately if ANYTHING happens. Understood?" Mukti sighed and nodded giving him tight smile before closing the door on his face. Manik shook his head and left to call Ansh.

______________

Abhi opened his eyes slowly and hissed in pain a bit. He looked beside and saw Ansh looking at him with teary eyes.

"Ansh.." he whispered his name slowly. Ansh sniffed.

"Baat nei karunga mai apse. Bahot gussa hu. You are very smart. Made a good plan to get rid of me and Nandi. You think we will let you go this easily? No ways. We are gonna trouble you whole life. And you have to bear us. Always. You don't have any option." Said Ansh crying like kid. Abhi chuckled.

"And I thought my Ansh grown up. But he's the same 8 year old cry baby who used to cry when teacher used to scold his bhai because of his mischief. Kab bada hoga tu ha?" Asked Abhi forwarding his another hand to him. Ansh looked at him crying and hugged him immediately taking care of his wound. Abhi rubbed his back slowly.

"Bada hona bhi nei hai. Aap ho na bade. I am happy being small. You only handle everything." Abhi laughed lightly and hit his head a little. Ansh pouted breaking the hug.

"You scared me. Aisa kaun karta hai? I thought.. I would loose you too. Like.. mumma and.." Ansh choked while crying and Abhi's tears also fell.

"I promised mumma papa to always protect you both. I kept my promise. I couldn't let anything happen to doll. Now don't cry like baby. I'm fine see." Said Abhi wiping his tears. Ansh sniffed and nodded smiling a bit. Suddenly Abhi's face paled.

"Ansh, doll? Where's she? How's she? Is she okay? Why are you silent say something?" Asked Abhi getting panicked. Ansh's face fell.

"She's absolutely fine and resting, bhai. Don't worry." Said Manik entering in his ward. Manik smiled at him which he returned.

Screen freezes.