22. Mess

Nandini opened her eyes slowly and saw Niyonika sitting beside her smiling. Nandini smiled back.

"How's my baby? Kahi pain ho raha hai bacha?" Niyonika asked all concerned. Nandini nodded in no.

"I'm fine, mumma. Don't worry." Said Nandini with small smile. Niyonika pecked her forehead.

"Dad kaha hai? Is he ok?" Nandini asked as she remembered how angry he was. Niyonika smiled.

"If my princess is fine, then her Dad will be superfine." Said Raj entering in her room with a bag. Nandini smiled at him. He patted her hairs lovingly.

"Now that my princess is up, I have brought healthy breakfast for her. Come on, get up. Aaram se." Saying this he and Niyonika helped her to sit.

"See, I specifically told butlers to make these healthy sandwiches for you. And this Mosambi juice. Most healthy one." Raj exclaimed while Nandini smiled.

"Raj, give it to me. I'll feed her." Niyonika said holding her plate. Raj frowned and snatched the plate back.

"Oyy, maine laya hai princess ke liye. I'll only feed her." Niyonika glared at him and snatched the plate again.

"Raj, shut up. You never even feed a morsel to anyone. Do you know how to feed SANDWICH? Let me feed." Raj glared at her back and snatched the plate.

"I know how to feed ok? And I'll only feed my daughter." Raj snapped. Niyonika fumed.

"Raj aap-"

"Mumma, Dad! Don't fight na. You both can feed me. Ok?" Nandini said to which Raj smiled widely.

"Dekho Niyonika, meri princess kitni samajhdar hai. And you! Always fight with me. Huh!" Niyonika glared at him to which he faked a laugh and start feeding Nandini. She giggled.

"Dad, aap mumma se darte ho?" Nandini whispered. Raj looked at Niyonika and muttered giving tight smile.

"Bahot!" Nandini laughed while Niyonika looked at them confused.

________________

Manik was standing outside hospital and pacing here and there. Ansh who came to make a call, saw him.

"Manik? What are you doing here? Chalo andar. Nandi must be up now." Said Ansh. Manik sighed.

"That's why I'm here. How will I face her? I literally uttered non sense yesterday. I dint mean to hurt her I swear, Ansh. I'm sorry. I was- I don't know how in anger-"

"Hey hey hey! Relax buddy! I'm not angry on you. I know you went little overboard but then I was also at fault. And I know you were scared for her thats why bursted out. Relax." Ansh patted his back. Manik made sad face.

"She- she will not forgive me?" Manik asked. Ansh smiled.

"She will. Come now. Let's go." Saying this he dragged Manik inside.

_________________

Ansh entered inside the ward with flowers. Nandini who was drinking juice while enjoying her parents lovely banter, looked at him. Ansh smiled at her.

"How are you Nandi?" Asked Ansh moving towards her. Raj made stern face while Niyonika smiled a bit. Nandini nodded.

"I'm fine bhai." Saying this she started drinking her remaining juice. Ansh looked at her.

"You both continue, me and Raj will be outside." Niyonika said while Raj frowned.

"I'm not going anywhere." He declared sternly. Niyonika shook her head.

"Raj, come with me. I have important work with you." Saying this she dragged Raj with her instead of his protests. Nandini finished the juice and kept empty glass on table.