𝟎𝟕ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒...

𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 

𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

THE BLONDE FELT LIGHT ON HIS FEET WHEN HE WALKED BACK TO CLASS. Chatting with both Sero and Eijirou while they made their way back. Both the boys taking notice of their friends spaced out look.

They were unable to ask him what happened before he opened the door to the classroom. Loudly proclaiming what had just occurred with him.

" I just met...the woman of my dreams! "

" You could sleep while that alarm was blaring so loud? "

The headphone jack girl was the first to speak up. A laugh emitting from her at her own words. Mina, who was beside her, laughed along with her. But even so it didn't deter the boy in the slightest. 

" No, actually, she's a student here. And she TOTALLY likes me! "

" Then do you have a name? "

" Shimura [F/n] "

While a few ignored him, most of the class stared at him and his proud expression. Even so the same girl from before didn't believe him. He was too much of a dunce to be able to get a girl in less than a day.

" Sounds fake "

" You're only saying that cause you're jealous "

The girl screamed at his claim and began throwing insult after insult at him. Though he would just keep throwing back the fact that she was jealous that he'd gotten a girl finally. Their classmates staring at the two of them wildly before someone else spoke up.