𝟎𝟔ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 

𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 

𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

THE MOMENT THE GATE WAS DOWN THE TWO OF THEM HAD SPLIT UP. While as Tomura went straight for the back entrance she went to the front. Ducking down when she noticed a few figures running towards the front.

' Present Mic, Midnight and someone else '

She figured, watching as they ran past her and to where the reporters were beginning to come in. Her eyes focused in on the single person there she didn't know. He looked more than tired as he passed her. His black hair flowing behind him along with the odd scarf he's wearing.

' He must be an underground hero...I need to do more research on them '

Once they fully passed her she continued to run. Going down hallways that looked more or less abandoned and listened for voices. The moment she heard them she began to find a way to get over there.

Of course still taking the back end hallways to them. If she suddenly appeared in front of everyone it would be bad for her. She'd be caught right away. But nothing could've prepared her for when she finally saw them.

The sea of colors that was waiting for her along with the students was beautiful. All of the kids looking so unique to her, very much unlike what people looked like at the League. Her thoughts were halted by a rough shove to her side.

" We need to get out of here! "

" What happens if we die!? "

" Where are the pro's? "