𝟎𝟐ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 

❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 

𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

!𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒!

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

THE GIRL COULDN'T SAY SHE MISSED THE REST OF HER FAMILY. Hell, she really had no clue who they were. Having no clue if she had a mother or any siblings behind, she could've had another father for all she knew.

The only person she knew was All for One.

He was the one that was always there for her. The earliest memory that she could remember was the two of them in the bathroom. Her giggling up a storm while a [h/c] colored liquid was being applied to her previously green hair. Changing the color for only a short amount of time.

" Good morning "

Was something that she'd always whisper the second her eyes opened. This was the only way she was able to feel connected to her family. Even if they were all dead she still felt better saying it. Knowing that if they were, in fact, dead they were still watching her.

" Yesterday I decided to help Shigaraki...I feel bad for him "

She explained, getting out of her bed and fixing the covers on it. A habit that she'd picked up from the big man himself. Telling her that she'd need to grow and be a proper lady. And of course she'd follow anything he told her.

" Could I have tricked him? Yes, but that would do me anything but good. He'd be a pain in my side if I did... "

[F/n] kept talking to herself as she slipped on her clothing for the day. Having to dress herself up for a meeting her and All for One were having with a group of villains. All of it according to her own plan, well, to the man it was Tomura's.