𝟎𝟓ˊˎ -

❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄,

❝ 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄,

 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋 ❞

────────────────────────────────────────

──────────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

──────────

────────────────────────────────────────

THE GIRL PULLED AT HER JACKET, finding the unfamiliar fabric rather uncomfortable. The outfit itself wasn't bad but she'd never worn anything like it. Furrowing her eyebrows she looked into the mirror to see if everything looked right.

But nothing could've prepared her for when she did.

" Everyone, we have a new classmate today─ "

Her hand collided with the glass in front of her, though thankfully it didn't break. The girls heart thumped loudly in her chest at the foreign face and voice that flashed through her mind. The face itself was blacked out in her mind, not allowing her to see who exactly it was.

' My head... '

Bringing her hand from the mirror she placed it instead on her head. It felt as if her brain was thumping just as harsh and quickly as her heart. Slamming against her skull again and again sending her through waves of pain.

She was about to question her own thoughts further when in came the same man she had been plotting with. Tomura stalked in wearing his hoodie already blocking out his face. Which ended up making the girl huff.

" Don't put it up yet, it looks suspicious "

[F/n] scolded, walking over to him and pulling it off his head. Revealing the scowl that was place onto his face. Though she wasn't sure if it was there from the moment he walked in or not.

" Hurry up "

" I'm already set to go, I was waiting on YOU "