9

I'm writing this on the computer so it will be a little bit different.

*Y/n POV Lunch*

It was finally lunch and even tho I just saw him I wanted to talk to Kairi.I walked to my locker to get my lunch bag,went to the lunch room,then I saw Ale waving his hand.I went to his table and sat with him.

Ale:Hey
Y/n:Hey where is Kairi?
Ale:Since he is short he walks slower
And we both laughed.
Kairi:Hey Ale hey y/n
Y/n and Ale:hey
Y/n: I needed you today at 1st and 2nd
Kairi:Why?
Y/n:Mattia has been an ass
Ale:He is always like that but when you get to know him a bit more he is nice sometimes.
And we laughed.Then Robert and Roushan came.
Robert and Roushan: Hey
Everyone else: hey

And we all talked until Mattia and Maya sat down.Mattia had his arm around Maya and was looking at me giving me a smirk.This boy really wants me to kill him.I needed to get somethings off my mind so I decided to ask Kairi something.

Y/n:*whispered* Can we leave I don't want to look at Mattia right now.
Kairi:dang he was being that rude?
He whispered back and I nod.
We both got up.
Mattia:Where you guys going?
Y/n:Smoke weed
Roushan:Really?
Y/n:No
And Kairi and I left.

We put our stuff away and I see we still have 30 more minutes of lunch.

Kairi:Do you actually smoke?
Y/n:When I'm mad,sad,or like gave stress.
Kairi:Oh I get it
Y/n:You smoke?
Kairi:Here and there, I have a juul in my locker.Wanna?
Y/n:Yea

And we walked to his locker.He opened it and passed me the juul.I put it in my sleeve so no one will see and after Kairi put his stuff away we walked to the soccer field.

Kairi:Why do you choose me then Ale or Roushan or Robert?
He takes a puff then passes it to me.
Y/n:I trust you a bit more then the others.
I took a puff and pass it to him.
Y/n:Your like my stress reliving guy.To me it means we have fun,act like crackheads,now that I know you also smoke I guess smoking too.
Kairi:Dang I already like this job
And we both laughed.

We shared some laughs there and there and kept passing the juul back and forward until the bell ringed.

Kairi:Dang I actually had fun
Y/n:Me too,you have eye drops I have girl perfume in my bag?
Kairi:Yea I have eyedrop and cologne.
Y/n:Alright see you in a bit I'm fix myself

And we both left and went to our lockers to fix ourselves. After that I walked into the classroom to see Kairi already there.

Teacher:Hello Mrs.y/ln your late.
Y/n:sorry I lost my way
And kairi was just laughing at me silently.
Teacher:Thats ok go sit next to Kairi
Then I say Mattia,his head shot up when she said"Kairi". I walked to chair passing Mattia and sat down.

Kairi:I gOt LoSt
He said mimicking me
Y/n:Shut up
Teacher:Ok class so today you are going to do a project about social media,whoever gets to blow up first wins and your partner is the person sitting next to you.
Kairi and I looked at eachother.
Y/n:I would of still been your partner if I got to choose.
Kairi:This is gonna be fun.

Hey so I got hurt on my hand and it hurts when I type so I'm take a break when it heals. Sorry for any spelling errors.