7

*Y/n POV 6:30 am*
I wake up to hit my alarm off god that sound is annoying. I get out of bed,go take a shower and since it was mt first day at a new school I want to to look nice today.

 I get out of bed,go take a shower and since it was mt first day at a new school I want to to look nice today

Outfit ^

I did some light makeup and I see the downstairs lights on so I grabbed everything I needed and went downstairs. Downstairs I see Maria and Mattia.

M/m:Hey sweetie breakfast is ready.
Then mattia looked behind and saw me,looked up and down,smiled and turned back around. I blushed a little but I should still be made at him.
Y/n:Thank you
And I grabbed a plate and started to serve myself.
M/m:Mattia take y/n to school and I'm going back to sleep.
Y/n:Take care

And she went upstairs and then I heard the door close.
I ate across from Mattia and he kept looking up at me.Mattia was done and got up to put his plate in the sink.

Mattia:Look I'm sorry I'm really am I promise I will break up with her.
He said sitting next to me
Y/n:Look idk about this anymore we are step siblings a-
Mattia:Going to but rn we can and I want these 4 months to be us. Even know we just met I feel like I know you forever and I like you.
Y/n:Ughh fine I like you too I couldn't say no to you being cute.

And he kissed me and it was full of passion.then I pulled away and he made a sad pout.

Mattia:Why?
Y/n:Your mom or brother can come downstairs.

And I got uo to put the dishes in the sink.I decided to also wash them because I'm nice like that and we still had some time.Out of nowhere I feel this pain on my left ass.

Y/n:oww
Mattia:Thats mine your whole body is mine.
Y/n:Intill you break up with Maya then maybe
Mattia:Bet
He said hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

He kept doing that while I was washing the dishes but when I was done I turned to him.

Y/n:Come on its time to go
And I pecked his lips.

We both grab our stuff then headed to Mattia's car. I put my bag between my legs and Mattia but his bag in the back.

Mattia:I have to pick up the boys too.
Y/n:OK

Then I got a text from Ale.

Ale

Ale:
Heyy Mattia is still picking us up?

Y/n:
Yea

Ale:
Ok thanks beautiful
read

I smiled to the phone a little.
Mattia:What are you smiling at?
Y/n:Nothing
Mattia being annoying bitch he is,he grabbed my phone
Mattia:beautiful?what? I only get to call you that.
Y/n:I know tia but he can also call me that because he doesn't and shouldn't know about us.
Mattia:No only I and you call only and I mean ONLY daddy.
This dinosaur did not-
Y/n:And if we are around people?
Mattia:tia
Y/n:Like I'm gonna call you 'daddy'

Then Mattia put his hand in mt pants and started to rub my clit thru my underwear while getting in Ale's neighborhood. I tried my best not to moan by bitting my bottom lip.

Mattia:I know you want to moan.
And he inserts 2 fingers in me already hitting my g-spot.
Y/n:*moan*
Mattia:There you go mamas
Then i felt my stomach forming a knot.
Y/n:I'm cummmmmmmmm
So Mattia went faster and then I came.
Mattia took his fingers out and licked them clean.
Mattia:You taste good
Y/n:thank you
I said catching my breath and fixing myself.
Mattia:thank you what?
Y/n:only when we are doing sex
Mattia:then we need sex more often
Y/n:you mean you
Mattia:whatever
And we both laughed and finally made it to Ales house.

Im back i had schools today and I'm tired so yea anyway I have school tomorrow and Friday so I should be off for the weekend to post more. Sorry for any errors.